forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,531
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Hollywood is really fucking desperate.
Old 05-29-2008, 12:58 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can you really say that anything about Eddie Murphy ever had anything to do with artistic integrity? It's always been about $$, he just isn't as good at it as he once was.

And Pluto Nash Rocks!!
Old 05-29-2008, 01:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,174
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

So what you're saying is that Norbit wasn't a cinematic masterpiece?

Old 05-29-2008, 01:24 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,958
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

If it's Rated R, I'm seeing it. The third one sucked because it was a joke, clearly made solely to try and make money and not entertain, plus it was PG-13, so the adult humor immediately goes right out the drain.

They said they're trying to make it Rated R. If it is, this will be contingent on whether or not the movie will be watchable, IMO.

Also, yes, Eddie Murphy isn't funny anymore. However I have a theory. Ever notice what types of movies Eddie did before and after he picked up that man-hooker? Think about it. Huge movie star known for his filthy sense of humor and bad language, picks up some tranny on the streets. After that point, all he does is family/kids movies. The guy was trying to clean up his image. I believe he's only done 3 rated r movies since his arrest: Metro, Life, and Dreamgirls (I think, don't quote me on that). What Eddie needs is another Rated R awesomefest that everyone can enjoy. Beverly Hills Cop could be that movie.

I'm looking forward to it (as long as it's Rated R)

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 43,402
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

My girl likes to party all the time! PARTY ALL THE TIME!!! LOL
Old 05-29-2008, 05:18 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 840
Mr Saxon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Is there nothing these people won't rape for money?
Leave the films alone and the other 80's ones your trying to fuck with!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:32 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,714
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Ah bullshit, I remember watching this video back in 1988 or 89 and thinking WTF? Some say this is his best song. If that's so then there is no hope of any success even if he does sing. Production costs and marketing will only break even after 15 years of DVD sales and cable rights. That's my prediction.

Old 05-29-2008, 07:35 PM
drunkenstepbrother is in NO way affiliated with this website

Credits: 1,490
drunkenstepbrother is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You beat me to it. That movie was such a piece. Almost as bad as Bowfinger and Holy Man. I think he has been drinking so much manjuice and playing tummy sticks that he lost his edge.
Old 05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,976
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm really hoping this will be way better than 3
Old 05-30-2008, 05:32 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,127
lolo is just a stinky turd at this point

the craziest thing (in my opnion) is that the biggest piece of shit movies are the ones that do well as long as they are "family friendly". So do you think they'll push for a PG-13 rating or just say fuck it and let it go "R"?

And it goes to show you that there is a lack of movie choices that you can take your young child to.