forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-05-2008, 09:31 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,622
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Sucks

If It sucks music cock, put it here.

AXL ROSE, You suck now, So FUCK YOU!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Old 07-05-2008, 10:00 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,014
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

<--- google searches all music released since 2001

Found them!!

Ohh, wait, there were a few things that blew ass in the 80's as well...

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-05-2008, 10:03 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,622
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Nice, I almost called out the 21's century, but then there were a few pretty good bands and albums.

Old 07-06-2008, 11:27 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,678
jchimpo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

No offense, but I hate when people say that all music released after a certain year sucks. It's usually everything that was released after they graduated highschool or at the latest college. I've found that most people are open to hearing knew things when they are young but become completely closed off musically when they reach their early 20's. They become afraid to like something new because they don't know if it's "cool" or not.

When you were a kid didn't you hate older guys who hated all new music and only talked about old shit. I always hated talking to those guys. Yeah older music is still good, but you can only listen to an album or song so much before it becomes stale.

There is still a ton of good music being released. You might not hear it on the radio but its out there. This forum has made a lot things very accessible that weren't before. I suggest trying out some new things.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:36 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,174
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think one of the reasons a lot of people (myself included) don't like new music is because in high school or college there's a larger group of people you hang out with all the time. Those people have different musical interests and they end up rubbing off on the rest of the group. You get to know your music through your friends. As you move forward the group of people you spend time with shrinks and other responsibilities start to take up more of the time you have. There's less people around to introduce you to new music and the radio sure as hell isn't going to do it. It's not even that the music isn't as good now. I'm sure some of it is. There just aren't great memories attached to it like when you were younger and experiencing things for the first time. Add awesome memories to the songs today and you'll look back at them just as fondly in a few years as you do your old favorites today.

Old 07-06-2008, 11:56 AM

Credits: 1,678
jchimpo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well put. That is totally understandable and very true (to myself included).
Old 07-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,254
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

If you want an easy way of getting new decent music search for "Shankly" on ThePirateBay - I use it every month and get his mixtapes then just go out and get albums of my favourite artists.

Oh and The Black Kids suck, I was trying to give them a chance but it just isn't happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-06-2008, 12:21 PM

Credits: 2,434
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i hate a lot of the music that i hear on the radio today. but that is because we have the shittiest radio stations around where i'm from. all that's on is top 40 which is usually jonas brothers/miley cyrus/other disney whores.

i actually love a lot of current music, but it's the stuff that isn't mass-marketed and readily available to the public. and i'm not saying that i'm so unique and i find unknown/cool music (because i hate music snobs more than anything) but you just have to look for it and you'll find it.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,174
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The radio stations everywhere are shitty, not just where you are hedy. Since they're all owned by the same few companies they all share the same playlists and seem to have the same format. Since I'm too cheap to pay for satellite radio I barely ever listen to it anymore. It's mp3's in the car and all the music on my computer when I'm home. The only way I hear anything new is if it's in a commercial or tv show. Or if my neighbor finds something he likes and wants me to hear it.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:30 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,354
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

That's one of the reasons this is such a great place. You can hang out for a while and figure out who has similar musical tastes. Go to the park bench and try a few things out. If you like it great, if not, you can delete it.

I agree most of the crap on the radio is garbage, but we have so many more outlets now that weren't always available.