forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 01-26-2009, 09:25 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
For the love of christ! Post them up! You post them up or I swear to allah there will be a beheading in your pants!

All strippers have daddy issues btw.
Old 02-03-2009, 03:00 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,541
EvilTart is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Not *all*. I don't have daddy issues, I just have self worth issues Anyways, the stripper is just hustling you. And let me tell you why.

First off any guy I ever had interest in dating, I NEVER told him to come into my work. Fuck that. It's important to keep those two worlds very far apart. There's also this unwritten law to never date a guy you give dances to inside the club. The big thing too is why give some guy you have interest in some hot dance inside the club, because later on down the road it's going to come back to bite both of you. You'll assume she does this for everyone and she'll get sick of trying to convince you otherwise.

I mean, why else would she want you to come in and pay her? If she wanted to turn you on she'd give you a free dance at home. Or a free VIP at work I guess, if she can do that. Every club is different. Regardless though, it's bad news and drama.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,477
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

haha Fine, I stand corrected
Old 02-04-2009, 07:06 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,392
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Seeing as how you apparently know Jesus, i would assume you work at a classy joint. But from your experience, the girl working the Wednesday afternoon shift at Big Ron's Love Shack off the interstate is gonna have some issues, right?
Old 02-04-2009, 07:24 PM

lol I do actually work in what's considered a "Classy" establishment here in Chicago. IE Mostly all Euro's .. gowns, pasties and full back panties with ZERO touch allowed. Shit we have to air dance and aren't allowed to touch our tits or expose ourselves! Basically I model sweet dance moves to British pop and New wave.

But, I'm still a stripper. Barely but still.

As far as a chick that works a day shift at some divey bar...well we all gotta start somewhere. I will say though, in all my years dancing (13 now) and working at a wide range of clubs through out....the chicks that work at the hole in the walls do a LOT more for their money.

1. because it's expected
2. because it's how you earn more money and stay above the rest
or
3. because you think that poorly of yourself.

Day shift has little to nothing to do with it. Most hard hustlers work the day shift (myself included) because the business crowd comes in then. They aren't there to get wasted drunk and waste my fucking time. Instead, they are creeps with deep pockets and an agenda. They want their dances and to get the fuck out.

most day shift dancers are moms. I personally cannot be out till 2am and sleep till 3pm. I teach my sons as well. SO I have to be home by midnight or 1am, and up at a reasonable hour. I

Also, where I work we pay to work there when we walk in. SO if come in at 3pm I pay 40 to the "house", 20 to Valet, 20 to the makeup artist, 20 to the house mom, 40 to the DJ.

Then 40% of my earnings at the end of the night.

If I come in at 8pm my "house" fee is 120-210 depending on the night! It's common sense in this economy to save save save.

Last edited by EvilTart : 02-04-2009 at 07:32 PM.
Old 02-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

that isnt always true, my fiance wanted me to go visit her at work so she could give me private dances instead of some asshole. she would pay for my dances, and that was when we first started seeing each other. but everyone is different in that aspect i would assume
Old 02-04-2009, 08:10 PM

Yea but she didn't ask you to pay HER. This dudes chick did.
Old 02-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

true, i didnt go back to re read the first post. i did pay sometimes but she would always give the money back to me
Old 02-04-2009, 10:41 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,392
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

get money yo. cant knock the hustle.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:15 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,845
surfmagik15 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

To be fair, she didn't really ask me, I offered before that came up. I didn't really want to know if she was just using me for the money.

After all is said and done, and reading all of the posts here, I just decided to not even bother. I don't know why I was so tempted, but I guess it's the whole "grass is greener" type thing. She's still smokin, but I've made it a point to talk to her less so I'm not at tempted. I'm actually starting to feel kinda guilty for even considering it. At least I didn't act on it.

I will wonder what it would have been like from time to time.

Another side note, I'm 23 and have never been to a strip club. Whenever I've wanted to go, no one else did, and when everyone else went, I couldn't go. That's another reason it was so damn tempting...My first time at a strip club and I knew one of them, how awesome is that?

But I've got a good girl and the internet. I don't need to pay to see naked girls.

I'll try to post the pic that she sent me soon. I'm just afraid of someone running across it and showing her. She's pretty recognizable.