forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 01-16-2009, 08:14 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,846
surfmagik15 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Advice - Current Girlfriend or Stripper ex hook-up

About 3 or 4 months ago I was dating one of the hottest girls I've had the chance to meet. She had green eyes, jet black hair and very nice porcelain skin. She was about 4'11" and couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. Tattoos, piercings, etc. Well, it didn't work out and we stopped talking. I fell hard for her and was pretty bummed after it ended.

After that ended I started dating a new girl, who falls your everyday category. Pretty, tall, thin...but nothing is REALLY stand out. She's an awesome person and we have a great time together, but of course, as soon as I find myself happy, the original girl has made her way back into my life. She first called me again because I was the only person who told her that if she wanted to strip, she should do it. She started doing it and wanted to tell me because I was the only one who would understand. (She also has no idea that I'm dating someone) Now she wants me to come in and watch her dance, as well as invest in some lap dances, that would almost surely result in a happy ending.

I'm debating whether I should do it or not. I've got a great girl, but "the one that got away" has made her way back into my life.

Thoughts, advice...anything?
Old 01-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,766
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
DO IT! and take pics too
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 01-16-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,092
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Bring both of them home and have a threesome.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 01-16-2009, 09:23 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,964
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

there is nothing wrong with watching her dance, and after that you can decide from there how many lap dances you want

and pic or gtfo
Old 01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,428
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I say go for the stripper bc they are known for their emotional stability, right?
Old 01-18-2009, 10:20 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,017
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

So you have no problem cheating on your girlfriend?
Old 01-19-2009, 06:30 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,434
monkypops is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Do you see yourself spending a lot of time with your current girlfriend? Don't cheat on her. No one deserves that.

What happens if you do it and then you and your girlfriend start getting more serious. You will feel terrible about yourself every time you see her.

but if you don't see the long term happening, break up with your girl and go for it!
Old 01-20-2009, 10:03 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,061
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

take your new girl to the club the first time you go. Once your ex dives down on your new girl you'll be ridin low. As long as you don't go to the club too often.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,080
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i agree pics would help the situation--

without pics, I seriously say don't cheat....its fucking low. If you wanna go back and bang her, break it off with the one you are with now and head to the stripper.......but who knows how many happy endings she has already given out @ work. I hear you that she is hot, but is it worth it? obviously your call man there is my $.02
Old 01-21-2009, 03:42 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,868
serafina has disabled reputation

I agree with bleacher. Don't mess up what you have. The stripper could be a lousy lay anyway. Maybe get your girl to wear a black wig or something to get it out of your system. Also, who would you rather bring home to mom?