forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-03-2009, 02:31 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,415
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes because you are leading him on in hopes that you will get a "nice dinner" out of it. You have expressed no intention of ever taking it any further.

Code:

It's not so much that you have a hidden agenda, it's your whole attitude. Yeah, there are a lot of guys out there that prefer to think with their dicks, but there are also a lot of guys out there that are looking for a meaningful relationship. You gave this guy your number knowingly leading him on so you could at least try and get a free dinner out of it. Then come on here and whine about the way he texted you not living up to your high standards.

Code:

Yeah, that doesn't make you sound stuck up at all.

Code:

YOU don't like that? Half your posts on this forum are in someway related to sex. You posted about how you hook up with your neighbor and it makes you feel like a slut because your roommates can't get guys. You whine in another thread about how your FUCK BUDDY didn't drop everything and drive 60 miles because your cat wondered off. Yet you don't like guys seeing you as a sexual object? Is this a fucking prank?
Old 01-03-2009, 02:43 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 7 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think Striker's blood sugar just bottomed out.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:53 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,120
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

ok see... most would be bugged by that...
but why? its a perfect opportunity to fuck with their heads and have some fun
the best answer "i'm a little sad cause i just got my period and i didnt have any tampons so i stained myself"
Old 01-03-2009, 02:56 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,712
serafina has disabled reputation

Code:

I love that!
Old 01-03-2009, 05:31 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,792
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default This cracks me the fuck up...

Code:

I'll leave the content and motivation discussions to Striker since he has that handled. What I REALLY love in this first post is that you use such poor English and manners while putting down someone else.

Helloooooooo kettle...
Old 01-03-2009, 05:48 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,753
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

aside from the "sexy" part, it's a text. i do the same thing so i don't have hit so many little keys. so yeah, that's a bit judgmental.

as for the sexy part...you were at a bar. did you think he was there to learn knitting?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:23 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,789
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

tl;dr

what i get is, a date happened, and it wasn't the best one. everything else is judgements and games that went wrong. but let me say!! this idea of women being upset over being seen as "sexual objects"? well our object is always to have sex with you, sometimes we're patient enough to be cool and wait for signs, sometimes idiots text the wrong thing and fall on their face.

try having a penis. yea we can pee standing up, but if you need sex you can microwave a bratwurst for twenty seconds and go to town. just like the real deal. guys, are screwed. we end up in the course of a life, buying many, many wasted dinners.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:54 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,881
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

I'm with striker on this one.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:55 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,865
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I can't believe anyone has asked this yet...or maybe they did but I didn't take much effort in reading this thread...just skimmed over it briefly.

Are you even hot?
Old 01-03-2009, 09:00 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,120
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

oh..we venturing in something big here.
i agree with most of what u said.
we still expect old fashion courting but expect to be treated like equal human beings.so yes men are left depending on the woman's willingness and perceptiveness, or just time of the month.
but dont take all blame on men for the sex object thing.
i mean i'm a woman (i swear to god i am )... the smallest gestures and action all go towards presenting myself better..and we all do it. we just selling different stuff.
now i personally dont go around jumping men or stuff and am immune to most successful mating stereotypes but i don't let myself be less than i am just because i don't look for someone.
honest, i just needed a man to fucking wow me. and i got him. i ignored every fucking prick that crossed my path before that.
and yes i am close to howling like a horny wolf and saying stupider stuff then "hey sexy what u up 2"
it is a game...and not everyone wins all the time.
we just shouldn't make more of a deal when it's really just everyone trying their best to satisfy basic urges.