forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who would you do?
Left 23 45.10%
Middle 10 19.61%
Center 22 43.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2014, 08:49 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,622
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of
Default Who would you do #5?

Oops, choose "Center" for the "Right" and "Middle" for the chick in the middle

Last edited by waxpaper : 01-12-2014 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:21 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,377
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Stacey P
Old 01-12-2014, 09:25 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Why can't I vote for the chick on the right? That's the one I want.
Old 01-12-2014, 09:36 PM

waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
@MadamMeow

I can't change the poll
Old 01-12-2014, 10:12 PM

Code:

Code:

That's Stacey P!

Last edited by The Godfather : 01-12-2014 at 10:18 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:16 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

We weren't formally introduced.

What does the P stand for?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:19 PM

I want to say and believe pussy but it is for Poole.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:24 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Damn I've probably posted her 5,000,000 times and I can't recognize her.

All these naked bitches look the same.

For the record, I was going to say purrfect.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.

Credits: 23,044
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

somebody 'splain polls to this guy !! Want R but no selection offered. Looks like an Obama Vote Card !!!
Old 02-01-2014, 10:15 AM

Hey smart ass, read the OP.

Code: