forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 646,686
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 11-11-2009, 01:28 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,423
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Code:

uh oh, crackerbilly wars

Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

I'm not a Florida fan just both teams have beaten my UK team and Florida looked much more impressive. We should see during the SEC championship game.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,131
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

uf will rollllllllllll bama....fuck nick satan, the nicktator. i fucking hate that douche
Old 11-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,131
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

Old 11-12-2009, 10:26 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,547
ace21232123 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'd prefer "Nick Satan" to Urban (what kind of name is that anyways?) Meyer and Tim He-blows.
Old 11-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 646,686
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Code:

In the begining of the season both teams looked much better than they have of late. It's all gonna come down to which team shows up to play! And you know Florida should have lost against Arkansas. The officials gave Florida that game!!!!!!! At least with the Ala-Tenn game Bama won it on their own!

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Last edited by fsmak08 : 11-13-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:35 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,549
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Buckeyes will get their big Ten championship tomorrow!!!

ROSE BOWL
Old 11-13-2009, 06:23 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,537
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

WRONG DAMN YOU! IT WILL BE THE HAWKEYES!
Old 11-13-2009, 06:40 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,549
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

It was until their QB got hurt and is out for the rest of the season!!!