forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 04-08-2012, 12:14 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,793
BattleshipTx will become famous soon enoughBattleshipTx will become famous soon enough
Default Strip Poker

I can't believe in a forum like this there hasn't been a thread about Strip Poker. Tell us your story. How it happened. Not with a regular partner where it was a foregone conclusion. I mean with multiple other people who you don't regularly see naked. A game where you aren't trying to lose. Exhibitionists start your own thread. Give details.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,568
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It start the topic, then you better have a story to tell or you're nothing more than a faggot trying to live off others lives.

Oh, yea ........ Pics or it didn't happen
Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 PM
paris gave me herpes

BattleshipTx will become famous soon enoughBattleshipTx will become famous soon enough
Default Strip Poker

Well I was hoping for something better than I had experienced. We talked two girls into playing once in high school. They kept losing, but keep supposedly making trips to the bathroom where they obviously were adding clothes. After losing half a dozen hands, they looked like they were getting ready to go to the Antarctic with all the scarves, jackets and sweaters they had on.

In 8th grade, we talked my older girl cousin and two friends she had visiting into playing Strip Monopoly. But that game moves so slow, with the rules we were forced to agree upon, most of us had lost our shoes and socks by the time we had to quit for dinner. It was still pretty exciting talking about the rules, I mean, as an 8th grade boy just talking with 9th grade girls about the Monopoly value of panties and bras was quite a turn on.

So that was years ago, no pictures. Best I can do without lying about it. Surely someone has a good story. If Strip Poker is a turnon for you, be sure to read Mike in CA's epic story set about his adventures in Strip Poker in college. Just google "mikeca's story archive strip poker" and it will be at the top.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
paris gave me herpes

Surely there are SP players here. :
Old 08-17-2012, 08:15 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,160
bigvito19 will become famous soon enoughbigvito19 will become famous soon enough

I'm always into a little naughty strip poker
Old 08-19-2012, 02:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So give us some details.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:56 AM
paris gave me herpes

Come on somebody has done this.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:45 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,241
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

15 posts in just two years. You're tearing it up, buddy. Slow down before you break the internet. And fully a third of them are in this shitty thread. If you tried contributing to the forum once in a while people might respond to your request for spankbait.

Old 06-08-2014, 10:34 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I played strip poker once. There were four of us. Me, the really hot guy I ruined my life over long ago, a hot blonde who was going out with a junior olympic karate kid and some other dude who was a dickhead and also wasn't the karate guy.

We all wanted the blonde to lose, but she kept winning literally every hand (of course). I got down to my bra and panties (I wore panties for show back then, but of course they weren't matching that day FML) and the really hot guy got down to his boxers.

I lost the next hand and the other dude that was also a dickhead was pissed that the hot blonde didn't lose anything. He ended the game without me having to lose the next article of clothing and then I remember me and the really hot guy did it on the floor under a blanket and then the hot blonde and the other dude did it in his bed.

The karate dude found out the next day or so and I remember me and the really hot guy were doing it at a different friend's house and the hot blonde was doing that different friend upstairs and the karate dude loudly knocking on all the doors and screaming at like 3 in the morning and then I think him and the different friend fought while me and the really hot guy kept at it.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-08-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: underwear correction
Old 06-08-2014, 11:26 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,241
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Okay - not my thread but I'm expanding it anyway to include any drinking games so I can tell the story of playing Quarters with Tara and Renee. Three quarters in a row = you get to make a rule, so first rule I made was that if you miss you lose an item of clothing, then some girl-girl kissing then some girl-girl-me kissing, then some three-way making of the sex. Then, after the sexing was done, the three of us were crammed together into Tara's shower and Renee asked "what should we do now?" so I suggested starting over and so we made the fucking again, then we all feel asleep in Tara's little bed, then Tara and I woke up early the next morning and made the sex again while Renee slept next to us. That was a pretty good weekend.

TL;DR el-victorino won a game of quarters

Last edited by el_victorino : 06-09-2014 at 03:08 PM.