forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 05-16-2010, 03:38 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,599
bodger1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

oh, god yes, Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

I saw them at Leeds Festival, right before they went on their "hiatus", and god, they were awful.

about 20 mins random jamming, a few songs off Stadium Arcadium, then preceded to piss off the crowd. sod that, i went to the beer tent!
Old 05-17-2010, 08:39 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,684
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

I hate to say it, but I can't listen to Cypress Hill anymore. I couldn't tell you when the last time I heard one of their albums all the way through. I saw them play in 1999 at a "music fest" a local radio station put together which is about the time they started playing with instruments. TERRIBLE!!! Worse than that, the headliner at this "fest", turned out to be none other than ICP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,464
Stupac is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah, I used to LOVE Sublime.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:13 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,212
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

I used to love Wu-Tang Clan. Now I realize they were gimmicky and the kung-fu stuff doesn't hold up compared to contemporaries like Gang Starr or others.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:55 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 15,431
bigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aurabigsqwill has a spectacular aura

It's truly hard to hear someone say Wu-Tang is gimmicky. Granted they may not have the most prose driven lyrics out there but they are far and away more lyrically gifted than 99% of these rappers from our "Boast" generation. Gangstarr does represent. RIP Guru
Old 02-18-2011, 07:47 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Live. Holy fuck they suck...
Old 03-22-2011, 10:45 PM

Credits: 1,736
ForgottenOne is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm ashamed to it admit it, but I liked Linkin Park when I was a kid. That was for about a year or so though. I sorely regret buying Hybrid Theory now.
Old 04-01-2011, 05:18 PM

Credits: 1,750
seisseisseis is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Limp Bizkit.... goddamnit.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:38 AM

Credits: 1,647
chisinlo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No better examples than Aerosmith (saw them 6 times live before they lost their mojo) and Kiss (everything after the year 1988 sucks)
Old 04-30-2011, 12:55 AM

Credits: 1,510
Jerzidevil is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Matchbox Twenty's "Yourself or Someone Like You" was my first CD purchase waaaaaaay back in seventh grade. I just recently found that CD at work and listened to it. Not terribly bad. Linkin Park, on the other hand....