forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-30-2018, 12:01 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,574
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Teacher-student affair started with note on test
By Joshua Rhett Miller August 24, 2018 | 10:29am

A former high school teacher who admitted having sex with a 16-year-old student on a park bench and sending him steamy selfies was sentenced Thursday to 10 years of probation.

Alaina Ferguson, 25, was also fined $800 and sentenced to 120 days in jail — to be served two weeks per year over several years. She must also perform 150 hours of community service and register as a sex offender for 10 years after pleading guilty to charges of an improper relationship between a teacher and a student and indecency with a child by exposure, the Dallas Morning News reports.

Ferguson, a former algebra teacher at Plano Senior High School, was arrested in late 2016 after she and the teen started a relationship at the beginning of the school year after he wrote his Snapchat handle on a test and gave it to Ferguson, according to an arrest warrant obtained by The Post.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 08-30-2018, 04:42 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,178
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

Its always amazes me, how hot most of these teachers are.
Old 09-02-2018, 04:00 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,306
mrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular aura

it boggles me that many of these kids get caught to easy. If I was railing my grade 7 teacher, and she was sending me racy pics, i'd find a damn good place to hide them, and be on my best behavior.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:52 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

I wished one of my 7th grade teachers sent me racy pics. She was a hot 27 year old redhead but had a boyfriend. A few classmates fantasized about being locked in a locker with her.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:44 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

The one here in central Florida got busted when the kid's mom found him up and out of the house early, day after day. Any parent knows that kids are the devil to get up in the morning, this kid was motivated by a morning BJ by his teacher (BTW her breakfast? -- She swallowed his load, every time).
Semen. It's what's for breakfast.

More detail on her - she shared an apartment with two guys, the neighbors complained constantly about "loud sexual noises" coming from the apartment night after night.

~.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.

Last edited by amtronic : 09-03-2018 at 03:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:24 AM

Code:

Is that a smirk? Goddamn that expression shows she wants more! that is one sex addicted animal!
Old 12-21-2018, 02:05 AM

Code:

Teacher Accused of Sex With Boy, 13, Allegedly Lured Him in Class Chatroom: 'OMG, I Love You'
Steve Helling
People December 19, 2018

An Arizona sixth-grade teacher accused of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy allegedly texted him for several days because she was “bored,” newly released police reports show.

Police allege Brittany Zamora, 27, had an ongoing relationship with her student at Las Brisas Academy in Goodyear.

The police reports, first obtained by KPNX, allege Zamora set up a class chatroom called “Class Craft.” The alleged victim told police that Zamora announced that she wasn’t going to be at school, so she asked her students to text her because she would be “bored.”

At some point, the texts between Zamora and the boy allegedly became more flirty. “OMG, I love you,” she allegedly wrote. In another text, police allege she wrote “Omg lol you’re so cute baby. I wish you could’ve stayed after with me.”

The abuse came to the attention of authorities after the parents found explicit texts — including naked photos — on their son’s phone, police allege.

The alleged victim’s stepmother told police that she noticed that the boy was acting suspicious and wanting to shut his door at night. She said she installed a parental monitoring app called “Sentry” on his phone. The stepmother said that she began to receive alerts about inappropriate texts, so she confronted the boy. He allegedly admitted having sex with Zamora, according to the police reports.

Zamora was arrested in March and has been charged with two counts of molestation of a child, one count of furnishing harmful material and nine counts of sexual conduct with a minor.

During her initial court appearance, Zamora asked the judge to be lenient with bond. According to a video of the appearance obtained by PEOPLE, she told the judge she “would love to go home to my husband.”

She has pleaded not guilty to the charges, and has been released from jail on $250,000 bond. An attorney for Zamora did not return PEOPLE’s call for comment.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 12-21-2018 at 02:07 AM.
Old 12-21-2018, 04:38 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

Oh so that's how some of them get busted. Makes more sense now over the kid ratting out.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 12-21-2018, 12:16 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422

Code:

Every 11 year old knows about having a burner phone. Sheesh.

~!

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 12-24-2018, 12:15 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

It just doesn't seem wrong to me when a female fucks a male but when it is reversed it just seems wrong. Does this make me sexist