forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 06-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,711
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Yeah, other than the Penn fight I've found it hard to ever bet against Joe Daddy. I am tempted to put money on Mike Whitehead over Babalu at the Affliction pay per view. I like he's training crew and on top of that I've met the guy. . .which is where the whole letting too much shit influence the betting comes in. It is intriguing though. . .Leroy and Soze, bring me back down to earth on this one, haha.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:02 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,941
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I haven't seen him fight since he was on TUF which was a couple of years ago. He hasn't lost in a while. He might win, but who knows? Too close for me to be willing to put money on it.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:08 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

He's from Crater Lake area in Oregon and is kind of a local legend as far as wrestling goes. I met him when I was partying at Lake Shasta two years ago over memorial day weekend and he was just about the nicest guy ever, but you don't realize how much smaller he is when not on TV. It'll be an interesting fight and I might just end up putting some money on him. I'll keep ya'll posted of course. I'll need someone to kick me when I'm down if I lose it, or help me figure out an equally irresponsible way to blow the money, haha.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:40 PM

Since the thread was falling a little bit behind, I figured I'd go on and BUMP it, making my picks for the Griffin / Jackson card.

Griffin -- I like the pick, I'm just not willing to be money on this one. I think that Forrest will have trained his ass off by the fight and I know that Rampage has had some less than stellar camps before as far as his conditioning goes.
Almeida
Stevenson
Koschek
Aurielo
Gonzaga
Miller
Guillard
Hill
Old 07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,557
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Who are your least favorite fighters in the UFC?

Personally, I can't stand Tito Ortiz, Josh Koschek, Rashad Evans and thank god that Jeremy May will never be in the UFC.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

I dunno, I don't know that I hate anyone in the UFC. Sylvia is gone and I spent so much time focusing my hate on him I was never able to develop a backup hate crush.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:46 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You took it right out of my BRAIN Leroy. I also would say I want to hate Shamrock, but it's like really hating someone with Down's or something. You just can't.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 PM

I have a bit of a love-hate feeling for Ken Shamrock. I love what he did for the sport back in the day, but I hate that he still thinks he's a top tier fighter. Self confidence is one thing, but time to give it up and retire Ken. Plus, he basically seems to be a douche from what I've seen on TUF and in interviews.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:42 PM

That's the SAME way my feeling is on Shamrock, Leroy. I totally respect what he did for MMA in the early days of the sport but seriously, he's hung around a little too long. Hopefully, he's done for good now.
Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

yes
Code:

he still has a huge payday in front of him with a shamrock-shamrock fight then he probably will/should retire. and before he lost to buzz berry he was probably going to fight kimbo on the cbs card. good thing he lost otherwise millions would have seen how far he has fallen and how big of a joke he is(even though tito did a pretty good job of proving that point)