forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-15-2008, 06:37 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,979
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, Jeremy May can fuck himself in the ass. "Jeremy Jitsu". What a fucking joke.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:42 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Code:

I've been doing BJJ, submission wrestling, & a little MMA for a while now. I usually try to go a few times a week. I don't know that I will ever actually have a fight though. At least not until I get a lot better.
Old 05-15-2008, 06:46 AM

I have no problem with Kimbo as a fighter. I have respect for anyone who is willing to get in there and fight. I do have a problem with many of his fans though. People act like him beating the shit out of Bo Cantrall & Tank make him one of the top fighters in the world. That just isn't the case. He has been protected by EliteXC because he is their biggest name. Once he has a couple of legit fights we will know where he stands in terms of skill.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:27 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,249
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

very nice effjay!!!!

Got that boy?

about a man and his horse
Old 05-15-2008, 02:03 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
whourdaddy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I agree he needs to be really tested. I just think its good the UFC is getting real competition. The network deals will really help the sport grow.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:30 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 43,419
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

I like MMA aswell and I think that one of the best fights I have ever seen was the match between Caro Perisian and Nick Diaz. That was one motherfuckin
hell of a fight! I also like the Forrest Griffen vs Stephen Bonnar was tits aswell. I also personally think that that Uriajah Faber needs to bulk to 155 and actually beat someone that people have actually heard of! If he can beat little evil then there is NO-ONE else in featherweight to beat, ecept scrubs and nonames. I think he needs to do that to gain some real respect in the MMA universe, but that is just my opinnion.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:02 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,480
Wandering is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Urijah has too small of a frame to bulk up to a legit 155. Most 155 fighters at the top levels are going to start their cut from 170 or so; You can only pack so much onto a 5'6" frame while keeping speed and good cardio.

With WEC becoming a visible league in North America, I think we're going to start seeing a lot of really talented fighters at the sub 155 weight classes start to appear. Before WEC, you had to go to Japan to get exposure or top competition as a lighter fighter so a lot of the smaller fighters couldn't get work.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

dude if you think there is no one except pulver for faber to fight you need to start watching some non-ufc/wec mma. in my opinion faber should not be called the number one fighter at 145 until he beats one of the top japanese featherweights such as imanari, tamura, and most of all kid yamamoto. a superfight involving kid would be incredible. yamamoto is a guy who walks at around 142 pounds and is only about 5'3" and who has fought at 135, 145, and even 155. based on skill alone he is without question a top 3 pound for pound fighter. the guy has olympic caliber wrestling as well as olympic caliber boxing. in a fight against faber i could see kid winning fairly easily. in all honesty the only advantage urijah has over kid is size.

as far as great fights here's a couple-
trigg-hughes II
gomi-diaz(pretty much any diaz fight actually )
shogun-nogueira
wanderlei-rampage II
Old 05-15-2008, 05:46 PM

Wagnney Fabiano is a legit 145er if you want to talk about guys who fight in the US. There are plenty of guys who fight at 155 because they want to stay in the UFC that could make 145. Two off the top of my head are Kenny Florian & Frankie Edgar. Leonard Garcia already made the move to the WEC and he's looked good in all of his fights that I've seen.

**Before someone mentions that Florian fought at 185 on TUF 1, he still walks around at 158 now and cutting 13 lbs is not difficult.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:57 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,716
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Edgar could fight at 145 and would be a beast, but I think Mac Danzig could too. I totally love Urijiah and think he's a powerful guy, but I agree with the rest of ya'll that he needs to get some more fights against top level competition. K-Flo is one of my favorite fighters and I think while he could fight @ 145, he's definitely better off fighting at 155. I got to agree with the people who are saying that Faber couldn't move up. Faber is a great wrestler, but could you imagine putting him in there with a guy like Sherk (who I can't stand, but is physically imposing at 155)? Those guys walk at the 170s and then cut down, hard to make that jump up. Unless you're a freak like BJ. Then it's easy to just make any weight class you want. I can't wait to watch him fight Heavyweight