forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-02-2008, 10:27 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
Default Introduce Yourself Again

I haven't logged into the forum in a long time because I am too busy cropping pictures for no one to click on - but since it's saturday and I'm staying in and have no booze - this is what I've decided to do with myself.

My name is Jesus Martinez and DrunkenStepfather.com is kinda my website.
Who are you?

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,745
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i'm the guy that comes for the free downloads, but ends up trying to decipher your drunken gibberish sentences that never end and go on forever so that i start to forget what the subject was and then i remember that i don't give a shit anyway, just like your mom doesn't give a shit about you and that's why you have a fat wife and have to self-medicate with alcohol to numb the depression, which is not really a depression so much as a reminder that you're still a part of the shit hole world.

so yeah, that's who i am.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:01 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

Alcohol doesn't cure the flu but probably causes the flu and that's what this week's lesson was.

I think my sentences make sense and I guess that's all that matters...but I am glad you are watching me slowly dig my own grave.....it's nice to feel like I'm not dying a miserable life alone.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 02-03-2008, 12:22 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 31,895
Deuce is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My name's Mark and I'm a college student in central New York. I'm a Junior at SUNY Cortland (40 minutes south of Syracuse) and I am a Sport Management Major. I love this forum because it has a shit load of material to download, and because it isnt filled with asholes like other forums I am on. I despise people that leech and use the forum and do not contribute. I have a pretty busy schedule with work and school and all that but when I find time I like to contribute to this forum with what I can offer
Old 02-03-2008, 12:39 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,761
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm a guy who wishes he could get stoned more because I really love smoking weed, but I have a real job that I hate and a 40 hour work week is fucking draining. I'm lazy as hell by nature so smoking is not conducive to me getting out of bed and going to work. I don't know what else there is to say.
Old 02-03-2008, 12:01 PM

Credits: 6,234
mathiaswvu is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm the guy who got food poisoning yesterday and threw up once out my mouth and twice out my ass in my sleep and ended up taking 3 showers that day but managed to see Rambo and not gross out the theatre with my silent whispers. surprisingly they did not play bodies at all in the movie.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:52 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am pendragon. I like weird news, free music, and wasting time. I waste alot of time and brain cells on this site. I am rooting for Jesus to beat the hell out of Perez.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:33 PM

Credits: 1,173
bra1n is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default hi

im bra1n. I live in los angeles. I smoke weed all day. Get paid to do next to nothing. I fuck skinny girls and pretend they are fat. i drink to forget what i just remembered. i live by one motto; live. I like this forum/site. I dont think im a leech, but i do download a bunch with no thanks or contribution and i pass it around to all my friends and pretend that im some sort of cyber genius who some how produces free stuff. Did i mention i smoke weed? you do a good job jesus, no matter what your mom says.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:52 PM

Credits: 31,895
Deuce is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
that would be the definition of a leech my friend. not only a leech, but the worst kind.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:48 PM
tiger

Credits: 0 [Check]

I am a long time visitor and recent poster. I love this site and forum. I am an avid movie and music fan and write a movie review blog.

Peace!