forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 01-09-2010, 11:23 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,891
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
Default How much music do you have?

17157 songs, 37.9 days, 67.44 GB , before I joined the site i only had 59 gigs. that was only about a week ago too! I love this Place!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 01-10-2010, 04:17 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,490
n-eight is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have a staggering ... wait for it.. 177 songs. I know I just blew your mind
Old 01-10-2010, 12:46 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,330
Its Just Ol' Red is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

a whopping 7910 / 20.4 days / 35.71GB
Old 01-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Kinda like the old locker room ruler test, huh

My bet is that Godfather possesses the largest collection, but thanks in large part to the DSF mine has grown to:
1.2TB, 189,625 songs for 12,554 hours (523 days)

I've been in the mode of replacing my <192k with higher quality rips, and don't really add much but brand new music.

Old 01-10-2010, 03:26 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,490
n-eight is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Man compared to everyone I have nothing. lol
Old 01-10-2010, 04:09 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

how much of everyones' music is stuff they ripped from their own CDs and stuff they got from the web? i'm curious
Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I started my catalog with around 350 of my own rips, which probably makes for about 4,500 songs. So 185k songs are digital d/l's of some sort or other (I used ITunes for quite a while when it first rolled).

Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,530
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

I've got a bit over 200GB on my hard drive but that's not everything I have. I'm choosy. I'd say that at least 75% of it was ripped from my own CDs but that number is steadily decreasing as I buy fewer and fewer CDs. One sure fact: There's not a single song by Nickleback in my collection.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:21 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,891
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Code:

my friend did that. swaped out as much of his stuff as he could for lossless, he also has about a terabyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 01-10-2010, 04:41 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i'm not. If it looks interesting or i have even heard someone mention a group i will DL it... just for a listen. If i don't like it i transfer it to the external drive but i don't delete.

Code:

...so you deleted it all is what you're telling us?