forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
youre a fucking idiot
Old 05-13-2010, 05:41 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,428
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

find anything interesting in your backyard today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 05-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Foetus

Code:

actually, yes! now that you brought it up. i found half of a broom handle. i believe it was Mr miyagi who threw it in the yard. we have names for the tards, since we dont know their real names.....

Mr Miyagi....Asian, hostile

Banjo.....looks like the banjo player from Deliverance; massive upperbody;follows the trash men through the whole town

Joseph...joseph is a piece of work. ive never seen him, but we hear him. they put him outside when he loses control. he growls, barks, threatens to kill, and uses the word "MotherFucker" alot. on a side note....this house has been burned down once before. i blame Joseph

Murderball....murderball is awesome. we call him that because he looks like the dude in that movie. nice as hell. paralysed, but nice. has a braided goatee, loads of tats, and listens to Guns and Roses at 8AM every sunday. hes a nice guy. active in the town....rides a motorised scooter, and seems to ride Josephs ass.

i think Miyagi is the one that throws shit. he also growls at my dog through the fence. there is also staff there. always seems like a bunch of young black dudes....who knows.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:05 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

LMAO, great description

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 05-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Foetus

Code:

its weird shit dude
Old 05-13-2010, 06:09 PM

Code:

any illegals, they're cut your lawn mad cheap and hopefully take back their shit, lol

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 05-13-2010, 10:50 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,522
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Somebody get Brodie ...

Old 05-13-2010, 11:47 PM

Credits: 79,158,087
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

He's not here. I'll fill in for him.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-14-2010, 01:42 AM
satan666

Old 05-14-2010, 02:53 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,958
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

That is such a great pic, it should be in the epic thread.