forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 06-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default DAE want a midget as a friend

I would like to have a midget for a buddy, not as a sideshow freak but as a buddy. Dont know know why but I think it would be a blast boppin around town with a midget in tow.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

Old 06-28-2010, 02:01 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,020
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Every day of my life I've wanted a midget for a pet friend. We would dress up all the time and fuck with people. Thinking about putting an add on craigslist...
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 02:12 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just want to point one thing out. You say "not as a side show freak" but then you say "with a midget in tow". The second phrase sort makes it sound like your midget buddy will actually just be your side show.

Just my opinion on your phrasing. That is all.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:17 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,638
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

My first job out of the Marine Corps was at this horrible electronics place owned by Tandy Corp called Incredible Universe. One of the dudes that worked in Home Audio with me was achondroplasic. He was fucking hilarious as hell, and it was cool working with him. After IU closed after Christmas, I went to work for ChickFilA and Mike (the little person) went to work down the street at this arcade/minigolf/go-kart place that's now called Zuma Fun Center I think. We used to hang out after work and on weekends, go bowling and shit. He was a few years older than me, and had a wife who was three inches taller than me and scary, but he said he loved that he could eat her out while they both stood up.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-28-2010, 02:23 PM
satan666

Code:

SO what was it like when you guys hung out? Did people stare at him or was it just, for the most part, normal. Maybe a few looks but nothing bad?

Did he catch shit from people or anything?
Old 06-28-2010, 02:33 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

He was fucking hilarious, man... he was the kind of guy, much like me at the time, that would get into people's faces. We'd go to the mall and be chillin' in the food court and he'd catch someone staring... his normal reply was "Do I owe you money?"

People would stare, but not much. He was always cracking me up with shit, like riding down the escalator on the hand rails and such. Then I moved away with my first wife and haven't seen or heard from him since.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Foetus

Code:

Old 06-28-2010, 06:02 PM

I dated a girl once with achondroplasia too. One of my best girlfriends ever in fact, if I had just realized it then. It was kind of cool, she'd duck down in the footwell of my C10 as I came back onto Camp Geiger and we'd go fuck in abandoned squadbays, in the kitchen of the chow hall, on the floor of the base CG's office after hours (it was good to have OOD duty sometimes on long weekends). She really wanted a 3-some with an "adult-sized woman" (her words), but that never happened. A 3-some with another dude never happened because she was too short for the torso rule to do any good.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-28-2010, 06:06 PM
satan666

Code:

.....[/quote]

Your favorite movie "In Bruges"?