forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 05-07-2010, 05:43 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 14,016
phyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular auraphyrewall has a spectacular aura
Default DAE have chronic pain therapies that work?

I'm looking for homeopathic (homEo = natural, don't get excited you queers) or other non pharmaceutical methods of getting relief from chronic neuropathic pain? Specifically, I suffer from severe sciatic pain and arm pain resulting from spinal damage.

Any ideas?
Old 05-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Acupuncture
Old 05-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,645
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I have constant pain in my left ankle, both knees, and left hip as parting gifts from Uncle Sam's Molested Children. I used to have a nice inversion table which helped all those out and mitigated the beginnings of lower back pain for me. You mileage may vary, especially if it's higher-spine issues where the pressure isn't as great as in the lower spine. The UnbornOne is right, accupuncture is often successful too.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-07-2010, 02:43 PM
2-6

pot works good
Old 05-07-2010, 03:48 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,068
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was going to suggest this too, in all seriousness and not as a I love to get high joke.

Kidding aside, I have nasty digestive issues, including IBS, and this does the trick 90% of the time when I am not feeling well
Old 05-07-2010, 06:01 PM
2-6

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

i got bad disks an screws in my legs.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,569
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

I used to smoke strong cigars to help with pain because I'm always afraid that I might get drug tested because of my varies benefits. It would work for a while and was great for my back, but the tar and nicotine created bigger problems for me with my legs. I wish I could smoke out again. It definitely helps with pain management. There is a MJ pill, but it is only approved for cancer and AIDs patients. I tried to get it prescribed, so it would mask pot in my system, but I'm not a candidate.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:13 PM
2-6

Code:

move to a mmj state. im think about it.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,569
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I'm waiting for Florida to pass that law.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:50 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,764
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i have a couple friends with chronic pain and they swear by mj. here in CA, there are two kinds available. one for physical issues and one for mental. they both use a vaporizer for smoking. for stronger/faster relief, they use pot brownies or some sort of cannabis oil to cook with.

i understand both types are really strong and fast.

not my links. always virus check.