forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 01-13-2010, 09:24 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,371
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I have a 160gb iPod that is full and a 32gb iPhone that is still housing Holiday music all fed by a dedicated 500gb drive that currently sits at 380gb. That a lot but not as much as it looks since all of my personal rips are 320Kbps. I have cassettes (No CD release yet), CDs and also some Reel to Reel stuff from my Dad's collection ripped. My first 1000 posts here were mainly 80/20 - music/movies. No pics, No conversation, No tits/ass, just music & movies.
Old 01-14-2010, 03:00 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I assumed you kept more (not that 380GB is light)

Code:

Wish some of the n00bs would follow that formula.
I'm sure I didn't even go into, nonetheless post in, any of the other areas of the forums for at least three months after I got here; and even then I didn't really get involved in D&M until the last six months or so. Just sucked off the teet here in the Bench, learned the ways, and started slow - but man, then I couldn't put the pipe down! Think I'm winding down a bit now, though. Ready to see more people step up and get some fresh perspective.
Thanks GF for all the tunes.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:31 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,892
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

thats what ive been trying to do, going to old threads and filling in the blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 01-16-2010, 04:39 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,371

Code:

I should probably have about 30-50% because I lost a drive over a year ago and haven't replaced everything.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:13 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,465
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I've got 22000 tracks, mostly songs but about a hundred audio books. I ripped about 300 cds that were mine or friends, ripped some stuff off a few big ass ipods of my friends and then went batshit here on the DSF.
Itunes punked out so I'm trying out media monkey.

But really, after the first 8 tracks on Nicklebacks greatest hits, the rest is just window dressing.

And while I am here, thanks to all the uploaders.

Old 01-18-2010, 04:53 PM
Snow and snowmobiles... a natural fit

Credits: 15,765
wildebeast71 will become famous soon enoughwildebeast71 will become famous soon enough

All music and I would say about 75% of it is ripped

Old 01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 202,169
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:

A lot of it is "classic" rock from my mom, dad, step dad, uncles, aunt's for the 60's through the 80's, then the remainder is my tech ni co

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 02-17-2010, 05:43 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,892
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

broke 100 gigs just recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 02-17-2010, 10:48 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,836
hollandaise is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

This will be my tenth post and in doing so will enable me to share my collection.(just over 75 gigs on itunes and over 50 gigs external)
Old 02-20-2010, 01:39 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i dont got any. i listen to a slacker radio.