forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 11-18-2009, 06:20 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,932
rockdude82 will become famous soon enoughrockdude82 will become famous soon enough
Default Carmen Electra sex tape?

Guess it was just a matter of time before she needed to boost her 15 minutes....She's making out with some chick in her underwear, and later she gives the cameraguy a lapdance and unzips his pants

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
site may be slow or non responsive, lots of traffic I suppose..

Last edited by rockdude82 : 11-18-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-18-2009, 09:37 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,927
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

well since you know it is on youtube you know that the clothes stay on...

NEXT
Old 11-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

yeah, it sucked.......but was still better than the shauna sand sex tape.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:40 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 542,431
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

A wise old man once told me that when you are standing on top of a pile of shit, you are still standing in shit.

Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,463
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Biggest letdown ever. More misleading than hooking up with a hot-ass woman, only to take her home and find out she's got more in her pants than you do.:
Old 11-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,092
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

But is this a preview of something to come in the near future? If not then yeah this is a complete let down. Hell, her cheezy B-movies have more action in them.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:21 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,278
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

yes it was!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 11-19-2009, 02:24 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 72,415
Frankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to beholdFrankenstein is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Looks possible. Last few seconds of the vid shows Carmen topless holding the girl and then cuts to Carmen's naked back on top of the guy in bed with whoever the girl is coming for the camera. Would be very nice to see the continuing story