forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-03-2008, 01:19 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,417
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

The company I work for just bought a company in Germany and all my bosses went over to take care of business and to enjoy these festivities....
Old 10-03-2008, 01:28 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,745
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Probably also enjoying themselves at high class brothels. It's legal over there you know.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:35 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,417
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Well their wives were with them....so probably not
Old 10-03-2008, 01:39 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Who knows what actually went down, it is a sexually frisky free land.
Old 10-03-2008, 02:11 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 61,982
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

fasching FTW!
Old 10-04-2008, 01:11 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Silver Lining is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How many times have you gone? I've only been to a few local festivals, but I want to visit Germany so bad! How long were you there? What cities have you visited?
Old 10-04-2008, 09:58 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Smile

There is a German club right around the corner from where I live,
and they had their Oktoberfest on the 27th of September.

Anyways,I paid 8 bucks for a simple,but delicious assortment of
German food's(Perogies anybody??)

Then I had some beer,and walked home a little tipsy.

Tasty food,and good fun!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:32 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,066
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Some Oktoberfest Babes....

Old 10-06-2008, 01:27 AM

Code:

Forgot about that but I still would like to go to some place like Venice for Carnival.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:35 AM

Code:

I lived near Stuttgart for a few years, so most of my visits to other German cities have been toward the central and southern regions... Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Augsburg, Ulm, Garmisch, Bertesgaden, etc. Been to Oktoberfest only once though. If you can't go to that festival, then there's the second largest, Cannstatter in Bad Canstatt, right outside of Stuttgart.

Want to study up on places to visit, then I always suggest guides by Rick Steves. He does have a more thorough knowledge on how to travel across Germany and Europe inexpensively.