forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 11:16 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,510
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura
Default 4th of July

anyone else in the US ready/excited? The 4th is my favorite holiday...sparklers for the kids and artillery shells for me....I love fireworks...

about a man and his horse
Old 07-03-2008, 11:21 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,199
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Went to the butcher last night, and dropped 60 bucks on meats...burgers, dogs, ribs, skirt steaks and a pre-pickled roast to smoke. Gonna get up at 6AM to get the smoker going. Hopefully the meat will be ready to eat at 1-2PM (leaving an hour for sitting after done).

Got to pick up beers tonight...friends are bringing the sides and buns...got to power wash the backyard too, and make sure the pool is ready for the kiddies.

So yea, looking forward to it.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:31 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,729
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'll be there around 4:30 Lion and I'll bring some whores. That a good contribution for a potluck?
Old 07-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,268
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I bought 1,000 pounds of fireworks along with some ribs and steaks for a huge ass party at a friend's house on the 4th. For the next day, when we go over to another friend's and go out on their boat to watch the official county fireworks display, I bought some 12 gauge areal flares. I'm gonna take one of my shotguns out on the boat, load it up with these little monsters (they fly 10 yards then explode) and try to scare the shit out of other boaters. The best part: it's a private lake, so NO COPS!!!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,259
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

I love when the 4th falls on or near a weekend. Get to extend the drunken festivities over multiple days ...

Old 07-03-2008, 12:29 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,248
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
just bc i make you pay me doesnt mean im a whore
Old 07-03-2008, 12:34 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,729
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Code:

Shh....you promised you wouldn't tell!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,248
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

then stop demeaning me!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:36 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Indiana to New Jersey 685.78 miles. I can be there in a few hours How much do I need to bring? A case of ____ or a maybe some Crown?
Old 07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,466
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking Hell Yeah!

I've got 64 beers on ice in the cooler, a full box of fireworks and a county wide burn ban in effect. Having carnitas, fajitas, ribs and sausage to eat. Can't wait to get plowed and shoot fireworks at my family.

YeeeHaaaw!