forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 01-28-2014, 02:05 PM
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.

Credits: 23,069
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

James Lee Burke, Last Car to Elysian Fields
Old 01-28-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.

Credits: 23,069
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

and

Jim Butcher, White Night
Old 02-12-2014, 06:33 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

I'm currently reading this:

It's the second book of the trilogy (the first one is called "Wool").

For you post-apocalyptic folks, this is a great read!
Old 02-12-2014, 11:45 PM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
Default William Boyd - Solo: A James Bond Novel

Fun so far.....

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 04-17-2014, 06:28 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Ready Player One.

If you can get past all the leftist nonsense, (i.e. global warming, atheism, social diversity) it is a very well written and fun future interwebs scavenger hunt for a deceased programmer's fortune. Long time gamers will love it.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-18-2014 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Friendly help.
Old 04-21-2014, 02:49 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,387
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

Old 04-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,835
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Dust and Decay, a sequel to Rot & Ruin. It's zombie fiction, and may be aimed more at younger (teens early 20s) readers, but it's rather enjoyable. I like how the author points squarely at who the real villains are.

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-25-2014, 02:35 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,508
fturla is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Currently listening to book:

Audio Book - Ender's Game

Because the movie was intriguing.
Old 05-08-2014, 06:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I am Ozzy

Only a third of the way in, but it is a fascinating read.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:17 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,774
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If you get the chance, read his Joe Ledger series. Really good stuff. Not zombie, more black ops government stuff but I thought was much better than the undead series.