forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 12-02-2018, 12:23 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
Default TESTING 1 - 2 - 3

Hey Meow....

This is a test because of the bullshit server issues...

A Test that Includes a Pic of ///

I don't know how to insert pics...

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 12-02-2018, 12:59 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

It was a struggle earlier, glad it worked the kink out.

Not quite the kinky I normally go for.

Say what!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 12-02-2018, 01:04 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

I think I spoke too soon.

But anywho, you insert the picture by taping the photo to the screen. Everyone knows that.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2018, 03:17 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,093
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Yeah, I had no problem. You probably taped the picture facing out and not in. That could be it.

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 12-02-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2018, 09:20 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

^^^ I had that book. Epic plot twist towards the end, the cow thing got diarrhea.

Wait, should I have given a spoiler alert? I'm so bad at this manners shit.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2018, 11:14 PM

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

i tried and failed - again.!!!!

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 12-03-2018, 01:07 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,093

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Next book in the series is "Going on the Veal Adventure Train!"

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 12-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

Code:

That one really isn't as epic of a story as everyone believes.

They completely ripped the story off Schindler's List. That's just cheating.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

Code:

This thing is being a Bish. Was so good this morning, but it's making me fight the system. I think I'm winning. I dunno.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2018, 08:38 PM

I am pretty sure we got hacked...

I saw there were 20k people on the other day according the the forum front page - which I don't think is true

Says there are 8999 people on now...which I doubt...

It's gotta be BOT attack....

Trying to figure it out - WISHING i was a coder and not just a degenerate titty blogger.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com