forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-09-2010, 04:41 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,975
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Does that mean I don't get my coke?

Fuck.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:47 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,093
MikeNesmith is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

You can get your Coke but the RIAA will say you stole it and sue you for way more than the Coke was worth.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i guess this could fit here...

Radiohead - Yorke Warns Music Industry Will Collapse 'In Months'

RADIOHEAD frontman THOM YORKE is warning the music industry is on the brink of collapse, insisting young musicians should resist signing record deals because the major labels will "completely fold" within months.

The British rockers broke away from their longtime label, EMI, in 2007 and went on to embrace the new digital era with the release their seventh album, In Rainbows, which they offered up over the internet and allowed fans to choose the price.

Yorke has now issued a warning to upcoming artists, urging them not to sign traditional record deals because they would be tying themselves to "the sinking ship."

In an interview for a new high school textbook called The Rax Active Citizen Toolkit, which aims to inspire youngsters to become more politically literate, Yorke claims the music industry is on the verge of a major crisis and could collapse completely within "months".

He says, "It will be only a matter of time - months rather than years - before the music business establishment completely folds. (It will be) no great loss to the world."
Old 06-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,023
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

If I remember from my days of using limewires shitty service, you could either pay for the ad free version or suffer with the non ad free version that completely slowed your computer down so you couldn't do anything else.