forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-23-2008, 12:26 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,653
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

if the vikes can get a qb, they would be looking good...but until thats settled, theyre stuck in mediocrity
Old 10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,001
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Who gives a shit about playing a game overseas??? NFL just wants more money!!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 02:32 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,909
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I am a Bengals fan as well and while I am sure it is easy for you to blame Lewis for this losing, Palmer being out and Mike Brown's decision to release Rudi Johnson and Willie Anderson didn't help. Remember, Lewis is the reason for the turnaround. I say give him one more year with a healthy team then talk about getting rid of him. If anyone should leave it should be Mike Brown.
Old 10-28-2008, 02:48 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,001
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

Lewis is restricted as long as Mike Brown is running the place. No GM (his daughter doesn't count)...I personally feel Marvin is wanting all the blame to fall on him so the do let him go...why would you want to stay there when the owner hires back players that you don't want. That was a huge slap in the face. Also why work for a team where the owner really doesn't care about you at all. Pretty much becoming the current Raiders of the East!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:56 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,263
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Sea dat?! Why not!

WHADDUP BITCHES I'VE BEEN PRAYING and PERFORMING MANY HUMAN SACRIFICES!!!!!

First up, my Huskies won the their last game to qualify on the last very play in order to get a bowl game after haven't been in one for 8-9 years. Then they go on to embarrass Nebraska in a Holiday Bowl revenge!

Next my Seahawks win the very last game of the regular season to become the NFC West Champs and to be the first team to qualify for the playoffs with a losing record. Then they go and embarrass New Orleans despite my Hawks being heavy underdogs and under a lot of criticism for being in the playoffs by virtually everyone.

Then Green Bay beats the Eagles so that the Seahawks will have a rematch with the Bears. I'm telling man, the stars are aligned! The prayers and human sacrifices are working!!!! Seattle finally has a run game to balance out the offense! My team is peaking at exactly the right time! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:04 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Default BEAST MODE!

Live as it happened!

In Mario Bros. surround sound!

In Super Tecmo Bowl!

What's funny is that gimpy Matt Hasselbeck is running right behind Marshawn Lynch. I was like WTF how the hell did he got down field so quickly when I saw the QB in the end zone right after Marshawn got up after his forward flip.

Did Seahawks crowd cause a small seismic tremor during Lynch?s TD run?
A lone scientist manning a seismic network station notices the needle acting erratically, and decides to call it in. The beginning of a bad disaster movie, or just another Seahawks game? You be the judge: The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, which locates earthquakes in Washington and Oregon, recorded a small tremor in downtown Seattle at 4:43 p.m. on Saturday afternoon ? the exact time that Marshawn Lynch scored his tackle-busting touchdown against the Saints.

From Q13Fox.com:

"By the time his 67-yard, eight tackle breaking scamper in Saturday?s playoff game against the New Orleans Saints was over, the 12th man was rocking. And apparently so was the earth below the stadium.

The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network recorded a small tremor at exactly 4:43 p.m. Saturday afternoon from an old monitoring system near where the Kingdome used to stand.

And while Qwest Field is famous nationwide for it?s crowd noise, PNSN scientists think their readings show that was the first recorded 12th man tremor, ever.

After all, the ?quake? was recorded only at that single SoDo station."
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-10-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,906
ababykilla is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

DA BEARS!!! And that's all I've got to say about that.

Everything I post is "borrowed"
Old 01-10-2011, 04:43 PM

Code:

WE SHALL SEE! But I'll be working overtime with more human sacrifices to ensure a Seahawk victory!

And for the Packers!

And for the Seahawks over the Packers in the NFC Championship if it happens!

And for the Stealers because I want to see a Super Bowl rematch from the XL that was pure and simple ROBBERY!

My god if a rematch does happen, both of my heads will explode!
Old 01-10-2011, 05:11 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,906
ababykilla is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

We shall see, i'll leave it at that. i'm never one to flame with a true fan(human sacrifices qualify you) i just hate all the bandwagon fans the seahawks generate I think they are the worst in all of the nfl i have ever seen, even worse than the cowboys generate nationwide, so it is my soul purpose to live and see the seahawks lose. Anyways I just want to beat the packers for the NFC crown, since i honestly doubt anyone is beating the patriots this year. my 2 cents anyway.

Everything I post is "borrowed"