forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-07-2015, 08:45 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's a blurred line now. I could go all night with a guy that had a dick smaller than my middle finger.

Now that I'm older I probably wouldn't feel it anyway.

Code:

I had to google that and I still don't get it. It would be hanging out for awhile while I tried to figure it out.

Unless you cock slapped me with it.

Veni, vidi, vici!
Old 01-07-2015, 11:33 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,809
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Madam I believe "legal briefs" are his undies. "make evident the extension" is once his undies were down you could see his erect penis. "res ipsa loquitur" means his erection is so amazing it would speak for itself. Just my interpretation maybe I am wrong.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:03 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,715
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I gotta tell you, this is doing nothing to help your case in convincing me you are heterosexual. Just sayin'

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:05 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

"My crew over there bet me that I wouldn't be able to start a conversation with the most beautiful girl in the room. Want to buy some drinks with their money?"

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-08-2015, 11:01 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well if you say it's good, I think I'll take your word and go for it. (Couldn't help myself. )

Code:

I would take a drink and ask you who that girl was and what you talked about.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:39 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,267
Xenophile has a brilliant future
Xenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant futureXenophile has a brilliant future

Code:

"Ipsi dis, you prissy little bitch!"

[extra points for catching the reference!]
Old 01-08-2015, 05:19 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,481
Woody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSFWoody8384 is loved by the DSF

Hello MM, I'm Woody. I'm 30 years old, healthy, and really bad at relationships, but I'm pretty good at sex.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:35 PM

"I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then move up to your belly button."

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:57 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

This would not work at all. No nookie for you.

(Yes I see you were talking to el vic)

Code:

That would work, I'm not looking for a relationship.

Code:

Winner of the thread so far!
Old 01-08-2015, 11:11 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,374
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Have you ever scene a crisp $50 bill?