forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 08:09 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Dealing with Creeps

In the poll section there was a debate about a guy taking upskirt shots of girls without their knowledge (not the hot drunken college slut in a miniskirt kind), and that got me to thinking about how creepy some people can be in public. Anybody have any stories about having to deal with random creeps?

I used to work in a small bookstore in a mall, and one busy weekend afternoon, I was about to walk into the back when a guy pulled me to the side. He told me that a man was exposing himself in the open. I went to the area, and there was this jovial looking older African fellow that was tugging his shit with a book barely covering him, and with people all around him.

I blurted out, "What the hell are you doing." And he tried to reassure me he was doing nothing, I think even reaching out a bit to me. I told him not to touch me and to stay there while I called security. He walked out quickly thereafter. Not the most badass thing to say to the creep, but what the hell am I going to do? Grab him and hold him until the security shows up?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:12 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,975
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

You could've given him a hand, or dropped to your knees and blew him, or kicked him in the junk, ripped your shirt and yelled rape, etc, etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:32 PM

Default Another one...

Here is another creep that was pretty blatant about it: This didnt bother me as much as it bothered my girlfriend and made her even more weirded out by sexy "candid" pictures.

We were walking with my little sister and her friends after her graduation in _____(Major US city)____, walking on ____(Very Important Street)___ when we stopped at a crosswalk. As we began crossing the street, my girl gave me a weird look, and as we separated from the pack, and she went out to explain what freaked her out. Apparently as we were standing there, she noticed that the businessman that was on the corner with us, was taking a video with an iPhone of us walking.

Now, one of the girls walking with us happened to be dressed like a hooker in a tight dress and heels, so I figured that he was taking it of her. That alone apparently would have creeped out my girl, but she was insistent that he wasnt aiming it at her, or at the buildings/view, but at my girl. That kind of creeped me out a bit, because while my girl is good looking, she wasnt dressed extra sexy or anything. That was kind of creepy that he would just take a random video of random people in the street.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:41 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 790
BEEFLAROCCA is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No surprise, guys are fuckin horndogs. Literally dogs. If your half-way cute or better, get used to it. Thats the price you pay for being in charge of the kitty!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:06 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 12,901
howardstern is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you know what the disturbing thing about it is. that its ruled in many states that its perfectly legal to take an upskirt photo.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...lug=voyeur20m0

http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/943...erfectly-legal
Just convert the files you fucking noob.... and no more requests with 1 post or i will ban you
Old 06-18-2008, 09:52 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,975
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

My wife has Multiple Sclerosis, and his comments pissed me off, She has gained a lot of weight being on steroids for the last 12 years. Nothing she can do about it, she's not lazy, but people see her when she parks in a handicapped spot, and on the rare days she can walk well, people mess with her and ask her why she needs to park there just cause she's overweight. I have beat many an old man's ass over that.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-18-2008, 09:56 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

well then you should have specified that.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:15 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,515
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

One time, at my job, this male customer slapped one of my female coworkers on the ass. And called her blondie. The sad thing is, he was there with his wife and two kids. And he was a total dick to me later.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:19 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,940
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

what a fucking hero
Old 06-19-2008, 06:42 AM

Code:

And if you look at the seatle link, the guys werent just doing upskirts, with the one guy going after little kids and the second guy getting busted for being a pederass in a seperate incident.

Is it just the 24 hour media publicizing it better, or are there more creeps out there that arent satisfied being a creep in private and have to bother normal people out in public?