forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-22-2013, 08:34 AM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,425
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone else having connection problems?

For the last few months, I have been having a really hard time accessing the stepforum. I log in and everything runs really slow and takes forever to load. I have to hit "back" and then click on a link several times before the pages load. I end up getting frustrated and just go to the TOGIH gallery page to see what everyone's uploading. Seems to work fine for me right now (9:30 AM EST). It seems like it is the worst in the afternoon/evenings.

Last edited by trekgod3 : 03-22-2013 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:49 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I was having problems as well for a bit, and another member reported a similar problem. We checked into it and addressed the problem with another company last week. Since then, I personally have not had an issue.

If anyone is still having promblems, like Trekgod3 asked, please say something so we can see if there is anything we can do.

It will also be helpful to know how you access the forum. For instance, I'm a PC/Chrome gal. I know some of you use phones, so information like that is important.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:03 AM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks. I am in South Florida on Comcast. Using Windows 7 with Opera. Also tried with IE and still had same issues.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:09 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Thanks! Since I believe things were solved last week, did you have any problems this week?
Old 03-22-2013, 09:20 AM

Yeah, yesterday afternoon was horrible. I tried posting this yesterday, but I couldn't.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:23 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thank you for letting me know. I'll see what I can do.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,140
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Have you thoroughly cleared your cached and temporary files? I've got no issues reaching this forum using Firefox Portable from a USB stick on a laptop at my work (which has pretty shitty internet access since traffic is optimized for phones/mpls bandwidth).
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yeah, have you tried that trek? Years ago I would never click the log out button, and I would never clear my history file.

I did that for a long while & eventually I couldn't get in either. I complained and then someone told me what to do that and it worked like a charm.

Now I always click that log out button as it clears cookies when you do.

Cookies are so delicious, but they are so bad.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-22-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:16 PM

I have opera set to clear its cache everytime it closes. I also run ccleaner before I shut down my computer everyday. the stepforum is the only site I had problems with. seems to be workin ok now though. thanks for all the tips and help

Old 03-26-2013, 12:42 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 3,100
Grandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the roughGrandizer is a jewel in the rough

Sometimes the problem is not with your system but the route to DSF...

Look for a problem router in the path, open a dos window and do a tracert www.drunkenstepfather.com see if that shows any large or *'s for times.

If you don't know how to open a dos window, go to start and in the run box type cmd hit enter.