forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 02-20-2015, 08:38 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,809
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Madam will you be sending an award to the winner?
Old 02-20-2015, 10:01 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I should cut a star out of yellow construction paper and write, "Way to go. A lot."

Old 02-21-2015, 04:57 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,765
a1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to alla1spud is a name known to all

Madam, you have out done yourself with this contest! It's been a lot of fun and I want to say a genuine thank you for taking it on.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:47 AM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,756
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I think so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 02-21-2015, 06:14 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Maybe I will, they're staff will think a 5 year old sent something and be like "awww" then they'll find out I'm 34.

Code:

You guys are what I do it for, thanks so much sweetie.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:08 PM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Final Battle!
Kate Beckinsale (60.38%) defeated Olivia Wilde (39.62%)

Kate Beckinsale is our Grand Champion!

Meow’s Musings:

For the epic final battle of the competition, the ladies decided they would go head to head and see who could get the most followers on twitter to decide the champion. Both lasses had to delete their prior accounts and start anew.

Kate Beckinsale got the competition going by posting a pic of herself lying in bed with full makeup saying she “just woke up like this”. +1,500 followers

Olivia Wilde went to one up her by posting a duckface selfie saying she loves her followers. +30,000 followers

Kate posted a picture of herself in a tight tank top shirt with no bra. +225,000 followers

Olivia posted a pic of her lip kissing Jennifer Morrison. +1,740,000 followers

Kate posted a picture of herself in a bikini floating on a raft in the pool. +5,960,000 followers

Olivia posted a black & white pic wearing just a handbra. +7,740,000 followers

Kate posted a picture wearing a sheer black lacy teddy. +21,250,000 followers

Olivia posted a pic looking over from the back and cropped with just the right amount of crack and curve. +27,000,000 followers

Kate decided it was time to go for the kill, realizing that this is a DSF inspired tournament, she jumped in guns-a-blazin’ and posted a picture of her spread asshole! +46,900,000 followers

With that amazing move, Kate not only passed the currently topped twitter account of Katy Perry, but she secured her win in our tournament! Way to go Kate!

In honor of winner, and in honor of you rathering to do her a lot, please enjoy this dedication thread of “wish these were really her” pictures.

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-24-2015 at 03:08 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 03:40 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,855
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

A baby factory beat out another baby factory. Where is the love for women with unstretched vaginas???! GAHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 02-24-2015, 04:58 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Strange, the ages of most of the advanced contestents somewhat restored my waning faith in humanity.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:16 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,937
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I'll take any of them thru 16th place. After all, I have my standards.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-24-2015, 08:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 20,259
CRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud ofCRouge has much to be proud of

Worthy champion, I must say.

Some of her .gifs could make time stop.