forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who would you do?
Left 22 34.92%
Middle 31 49.21%
Right 13 20.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-19-2014, 04:32 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,623
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of
Cool Who would you do? #6

Left, Middle or Right?
Old 01-20-2014, 10:04 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 66,735
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Tell us wich is your mom and i'll answer.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 01-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,644
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Like there's something wrong with any of them. The tilt of the hips on the one in the middle intrigues me though, I often have to go in at angles to make my super 3-incher seem more impressive.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-28-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.

Credits: 23,044
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Strange pix...L looks shorter than R in the dressed pix...but much taller in the naked pix. That said, L for me.
Old 01-28-2014, 02:22 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

R is likely wearing heels in the first pic.

Or waxpaper is manipulating us with photoshop.

Old 02-01-2014, 10:15 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,623
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of

Code:

Dang must be hard banging perfect 10's all the time.
Old 03-05-2014, 01:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

L by far has the most feminine form. Which is what I prefer. My penis also.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues.

Credits: 23,044
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrega is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

#2 for me. Looks like she'd be more fun.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 951
bjf5 will become famous soon enoughbjf5 will become famous soon enough

First from the left.