forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 09-11-2014, 11:15 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
Default So Busted! For the first time.

Remember that first time you got busted by someone?

Here's mine. My first jet flight by myself, 15 years old, going to upstate New York. I never flew before so it's all exciting and stuff. I have an aisle seat. All the stewardesses (stewardesses back then not flight attendants) have short dresses on. I'm checking them all out and I guess it was pretty obvious. One stew steps up on my seat and pushes a bag into the overhead compartment. I look up her skirt. I LOOK UP HER SKIRT. My 15 year old eyes are on stalks bugging out of my head looking up her skirt. She's up there a while moving stuff around. I keep looking up. She finally steps down and looks me dead in the eye and asks if I got a good look. She goes back and they congregate and whisper and giggle. 2 hours of total embarrassment. I can't look at anyone I just look at the floor the rest of the trip. But it did go in the spank bank. Later the result was like a Reddi-Whip can went off. Damn she was cute.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:47 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

One I remember was when I first started dating my ex. My mom worked til 5 so I had an empty house after school. So of course I made good use of that, and then we would flush the condoms.

Well, it isn't a good idea to flush condoms. I remember coming home one day and my mom asked me if I was having sex. I lied and said of course not even though he wasn't my first and have been for a few years.

She promptly let me know that a "rubber" came back up in the toilet. Then she told me if I get pregnant, I'm out on my butt and I had to keep the door to my room open every time he came over.

Hearing my mom say rubber was mortifying back then. I was 15 and it wasn't the slang of my generation.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:12 PM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

There’s no shame in masturbation, it’s perfectly natural. I remember when my mom and dad first caught me masturbating. I wasn’t ashamed, I was startled. I nearly dropped their wedding picture.
Old 11-15-2014, 07:58 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,228
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I was sitting on a hotel bed one time masturbating furiously when the housekeeper walked in. Finally.

Old 08-15-2018, 04:55 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,765
torrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular auratorrrential has a spectacular aura

I was fingering myself in class when the teacher called me out, I was terrified as I removed my hand from my knickers, the middle finger really damp and tried to answer the question that I hadn't really heard.
Old 05-16-2019, 08:42 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,422

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
AND?

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:47 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,178
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

I've never been caught, too smart.
Old 08-30-2019, 02:40 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,060
quete will become famous soon enoughquete will become famous soon enough

too smart? you have the opposite effect that I do...lol... when I'm "excited" i seem to get dumber....lol