forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 12:09 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 203,074
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It sucked cause my paypal is still sitting negative $300 from some asshole I sold an RC Car too decided he didn't like that car and did a chargeback, but keep the car too. Thats been going on for the past 4 weeks holding a negative balance on the account, and I haven't been able to extend my RS because of it.

Turns out my wife has a paypal I wasn't aware of and let me use hers to extend it but she doesn't have a card linked to it and it took the past 10 days to clear an e-check from paypal to RS.

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 03-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,852
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I'm not as worried about pretty as shape I guess. Did you see Undercover Boss this week where the head of White Castle was talking about losing 90 pounds, then they showed him with his shirt off and his stomach was all flabbing down?
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-04-2010, 12:16 PM

McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:

I saw that, gross yet impressive he lost the weight

Old 03-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i was cleaning my kitchen counters, and saw our bag of Sea Salt out of the corner of my eye. i noticed that on the front it read "Than Table Salt." i thought i knew alot about food and cooking, but i had never heard of Than Table Salt. i assumed it was vietnamese or something and pronounced it in my head as "Than"....like "thin" but with an A. or "tan". i wasnt sure. my curiosity got the better of me so i sat down to google it. i didnt get very many results, so i went back to the kitchen to make sure i was spelling it correctly. i realised i had only read half of it, and it actually read "More Nutritious Than Table Salt." :

Last edited by Foetus : 03-04-2010 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Code:

and that's why were not coming to your house for dinner

Old 03-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,957
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

he must have been on the white castle diet before he lost the weight
Old 03-04-2010, 12:29 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,206
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

computer is now full linked to my moniter at my desk and my t.v. in the family room, and my iPod Touch has been equipped with two apps allowing me to use it as a wireless mouse and keyboard from anywhere in my house. plus the addition to the iRemote app i can run my iTunes from the Touch. (this is fun) we sat and watched Labyrinth last night off of netflix. fuck PS3, XBox360 and DVR. building this shit is much more fun and rewarding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-04-2010, 12:57 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,206
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Hot damn a productive day, just installed a clothes rod in my daughters wardrobe for her dresses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 03-04-2010, 12:57 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,371
Antijack is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

...until you lose your iPod...
Old 03-04-2010, 01:36 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,163,444
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Nothing ticks you off more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

Closed Thread