forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 05-10-2018, 03:37 AM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Code:

Yep and a quality one at that.

That's pretty crazy. I love the internet, THEY WILL NEVER FORGET!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 06-30-2018, 11:53 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 542,717
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I don't want to hear shitall out of you for another 6 years. And then it better be a high quality post as well.

Old 07-24-2018, 06:17 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,295
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Allison Mack faces more sex-cult charges as Seagram heiress, 3 others are arrested
Taryn RyderYahoo CelebrityJuly 24, 2018

Allison Mack is facing additional legal trouble for her alleged role in a sex-cult scandal that has catapulted the former Smallville star into headlines in recent months.

The actress was charged with racketeering conspiracy Tuesday stemming from her involvement in Nxivm; she has already been charged with sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor for allegedly helping to run a sex cult within the self-help group, according to federal prosecutors.

Nxivm founder Keith Raniere, who is awaiting trial on the same three earlier counts, was also charged with racketeering conspiracy, as were four other members. Co-founder Nancy Salzman and her daughter, Lauren; longtime bookkeeper Kathy Russell; and billionaire heiress Clare Bronfman were arrested Tuesday on a superseding indictment. Bronfman is the heiress to the Seagram’s liquor fortune and allegedly was one of Nxivm’s key financiers.

According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York, the racketeering conspiracy involves “an array of crimes, including identity theft, extortion, forced labor, sex trafficking, money laundering, wire fraud and obstruction of justice.”

Yahoo Entertainment received a copy of the indictment, which claims the four aforementioned women, along with Mack, made up Raniere’s “inner circle.” The documents state that “they comprised the second-highest level within the DOS ‘pyramid’ and that, other than Raniere, they wielded the most power within DOS.”

DOS, which is short for a Latin phrase that roughly translates as “Master Over Slave Women,” refers to the women-branding secret sorority within Nxivm. Lauren Salzman and Mack are each referred to as “a first-line master in DOS” in the indictment and allegedly recruited women to serve as Raniere’s sex slaves.

“As alleged, this long-running conspiracy crossed multiple avenues of criminal activity, which included, among other things, electronic monitoring; identity theft; extortion; victim smuggling; and illegal trafficking of a victim after a period of unlawful confinement. The details of these alleged crimes become more and more grim as we continue to dig deeper into the conduct of this organization and its intended mission,” stated William Sweeney, the assistant director in charge of the FBI’s New York field office. “Today’s superseding indictment highlights our commitment to bringing justice to Nxivm’s many victims.”

The indictment contains new allegations in the ongoing case, but one of the more disturbing accusations involves Raniere and Lauren Salzman. They are accused of trafficking a former sexual partner of Raniere’s for “labor and services.”

“The victim was confined to a room in Clifton Park, New York, for nearly two years as punishment for having romantic feelings for a man who was not Raniere,” according to prosecutors. “The victim was told that if she left the room she would be sent to Mexico without any identification documents. As threatened, she was driven to Mexico and her family was instructed by co-conspirators, including Lauren Salzman, not to send the victim her identification documents.”

Bronfman, Russell, and the Salzmans all pleaded not guilty when arraigned in federal court Tuesday. If convicted, the defendants face up to 20 years in prison for racketeering conspiracy, forced labor conspiracy, and wire fraud conspiracy charges, as well as a maximum of 15 years of imprisonment for the identity theft conspiracy charge.

Raniere and Mack are already facing mandatory minimum sentences of 15 years, and up to life imprisonment, on related charges of sex trafficking and sex trafficking conspiracy. They have pleaded not guilty. The 35-year-old actress is currently out on $5 million bond, but is on house arrest. In June, Raniere was deemed a flight risk and was denied bail.

Code:

Also connected
Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-24-2018 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-25-2018, 04:22 AM
Vacation Mode Engaged

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

This woman is getting more and more interesting everyday.

Quote:
Old 08-26-2018, 06:31 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

Default Kristin kreuk - YM Prom Magazine Photoshoot - June 2008

Throwback

Quote:
Old 04-28-2019, 10:06 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Aaaand it comes to an end. Plead guilty. Still have to wait for sentencing.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 04-28-2019 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:10 AM
Vacation Mode Engaged

I like to think she's going to start some sort of lesbo ring when she's in the slammer.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2019, 12:27 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,057
95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.
95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.95blackz26 if rep was gold he has way more than you.

kristin could use me anytime
Old 06-12-2019, 05:16 PM

‘Smallville’ Star Allison Mack Allegedly Told Sex Slave She Could Become Wonder Woman, Starved Others
#CULTS
BY DOUGLAS CHARLES • 06.11.19

Allison Mack, who played Chloe Sullivan on the WB/CW series Smallville, is back in the news as witnesses testify against her and Nxivm sex cult leader Keith Raniere in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Mack, who also played Amanda on the FX series Wilfred, was first arrested in April 2018 on charges of sex trafficking, sex trafficking conspiracy, and conspiracy to commit forced labor, pleaded guilty to racketeering and conspiracy charges in April.

Now, new details of her involvement in the cult are coming to light this week as a result of the testimony currently taking place in New York.

According to a woman testifying against Raniere, Mack enticed her to join the cult by dangling a potential job playing the part of Wonder Woman, reports PageSix.com.

“I wanted to be like Wonder Woman, I wanted to play that role,” a women known only as Nicole testified Wednesday in Brooklyn federal court.

Instead, the now-31-year-old became Mack’s personal slave within that subsect known as DOS — a secret master-slave sorority that starved women, branded them, and allegedly groomed them for sex with Nxivm leader Keith Raniere.

“Trust me, you will be OK,” Mack told her of joining the group. Instead, prosecutors said Nicole would later be strapped to a table, while a fellow DOS slave named Camila forcibly performed oral sex on her.

The petite brunette testified that she never would have joined the group if she knew it was led by Raniere, but that Mack told her it was a women’s-only group.

“Nicole” also testified that Mack used her friendship with the daughter of actress Catherine Oxenberg against her to keep her obedient, reports NYPost.com.

Ex-member “Nicole” testified that “Smallville” actress and alleged slave master Allison Mack was so manipulative, she’d threaten to starve Oxenberg’s daughter India even further to ensure that Nicole remained obedient.

”When India and I became close, they would use her to make me behave,” Nicole explained during the sex-trafficking trial of accused Nxivm leader Keith Raniere.

“Alison was trying to have [Oxenberg] get down to a certain weight, and they decided that goal weight was 107 pounds,” Nicole said.

Previous witnesses have described how Raniere preferred his “slaves” skinny, sleep-deprived and compliant.

She also testified about how she and other women were literally branded with Raniere’s initials.

Nicole testified she met with her fellow slaves at least once a week at Mack’s Halfmoon, New York home for what the actress called “church service.” Mack had nicknames for all her slaves, Nicole told jurors, saying the onetime TV star called her “the Brat,” and Oxenberg “the Princess.”

The DOS slave’s mother and father wept from the gallery as she described the excruciating pain of having Raniere’s initials seared into her flesh with a cauterizing pen.

“I was resigned to the fact that I was getting branded,” Nicole said, and then broke down again as she explained that she focused on thoughts of her family as she endured the ordeal.

Mack also allegedly tried to entice stars were Emma Watson and Kelly Clarkson into the cult. They did not accept.

Mack faces up to 40 years in prison, 20 years for each count to which she pleaded guilty. She is currently scheduled for sentencing in September 2019.

Code:

Old 06-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Vacation Mode Engaged

Code:

I really, really wish EW did it.

Quote: