forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 09-25-2013, 01:06 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,060
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Doctor Sleep, the sequel to Stephen King's The Shining. I guess I could put it up somewhere if it's not already in TPB, but I bet it is.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-25-2013, 01:11 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Search is telling me it's not. Assuming you're not talking about an audio book cause I didn't look there.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:59 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,542
GodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSF

Nemesis by Jo Nesbo.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:28 AM
I iz in your head, fucking around with shit.

Credits: 19,112
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Decision Points by George W Bush
Old 10-07-2013, 08:11 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 30,216
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Confessions of an English Opium Eater by Thomas de Quincy. Interesting autobiographical tale of his experience with addiction in pre-Victorian England. Sometimes has a bit too much of that English romanticism prose.
Old 10-07-2013, 11:20 PM

Credits: 13,378
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Confessions of an economic hitman
Old 10-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,118
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Old 10-11-2013, 03:46 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,775
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Joe Ledger - Patient Zero
by Jonathan Maberry
Old 10-13-2013, 02:32 PM

Credits: 13,161
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Grimoire of the Lamb and Hunted, both by Kevin Hearne. Good stuff.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:58 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,403
PussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular aura

I would recommend "Go The Fuck to Sleep" it fits with the profile of the foum