forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007?
Lindsay Lohan 6 6.19%
Britney Spears 49 50.52%
Amy Winehouse 41 42.27%
Paris Hilton 1 1.03%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2008, 12:03 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007?

Who was the Worst Celebrity Train Wreck of 2007?

1. Lindsay Lohan

2. Britney Spears

3. Amy Winehouse

5. Paris Hilton

DISCUSS!!
Old 06-02-2008, 12:16 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

in my opinion it's Brit Brit because she has totally derailed her career and lost her kids.

the other poeple on that list havent yet.

so unless Winohouse miraculously ends up dead in 2007, Brit has my vote...
Old 06-02-2008, 12:20 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

Winehouse is going to die and she's barely even started her career. She's the worst trainwreck. Britney Spears is just a marketing stunt and Lohan is normal and just "mis-understood" in the media. Paris Hilton is just disgusting trash and not really a trainwreck, she keeps her shit as put together as possible. I went with Winehouse.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 06-02-2008, 01:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,256
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I had to go with BSpears. She went from my #1 masturbation subject in my childhood years to repulsive. I remember the first time I watched "Hit Me Baby One More Time" ... and was just blown away...I think she was the worst of the year as she went from one of the TOP to the bottom....Winehouse was a crackhead before she got big...now she's just got more money, more connections, so I say she'll be the trainwreck of 08...Brit took the cake for 07!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:20 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,864
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Winehouse, and it shouldn't even be particularly close. She's got talent, and a lot of potential, but she clearly seems to be throwing it away on drugs that make her look like a strung out Nicolas Cage.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-02-2008, 01:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,091
lolo is just a stinky turd at this point

But you cant say someone is a train wreck for not achieving his/her full potential. There is a million things that could make Amy not get to the top.

Brittney on the other hand, was at the top and so it is a bigger derailment.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,256
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I second that!!! The bitch had it all....now everyones "feeling sorry" for her...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:03 PM
I’m the host with Vaseline I hide behind bulletproof glass.

Credits: 5,616
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle
SlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handleSlowMoJoe has more rep than you could handle

I gotta go with Britney, being ruled not competent to take care of herself
pretty much seals the deal.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,927
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

If Amy Winehouse was in the US you would all be picking her...Britney is just plan crazy, Amy is going to self destruct, and even when Britney looks bad, she still like your sisters cute friend. Amy, when she looks bad, milk turns...
Old 06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,518
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I don't know Whinhouse didn't get divorced, lose her kids, and start banging guys that followed her with camera's...

about a man and his horse