forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: pick her pleasure
Persnickety Penguin 8 13.79%
Clit Hugger G-Spot Pleaser 25 43.10%
The Feeldoe Stout 3 5.17%
Squirting Realistic Cock Dildo 7 12.07%
My First Anal Kit 5 8.62%
The Fukouku Powe Pack 8 13.79%
The Foreskin 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,857
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough
Default Rock the Vibe Vote - 2009. Help us, help Amylikewhoa.

So here's the deal: we need to pick out a sex toy for the material girl. That poor fuckface has been working 12 hour shifts for days on end and she's about to celebrate with a naughty purchase.....and that's where we, the pervy DSF masses come in. Love her, hate her, wanna see her on a double-ender....it's time to vote*.

SirLongFoot has been oh-so-very gracious in assisting me with the dizzying task of whittling down the options from the veritable cornucopia of worthy vibrators. Understand, this was not easy. My advance apologies to any notable exclusions, including the Great American Challenge, Golden Egg (obvious tie in to granny/easter egg thread), The Jack Rabbit, The OhMiBod (very very tempting....it's powered by your ipod - which is 100% pure, recockulous consumerism - but amylikewhoa hates music, so boo).....but tarry on the sex toy fence, we cannot....so here are your choices and please, please vote thoughtfully and carefully.

*please note - Amy holds a 35% share of voting stock in this thread. At the end - she can apply a weighted vote (35% of the total votes) to the toy of her frilly fancy......but if it's a runaway, she cannot stop the kinky train.

**please also note - SLF and I are available to run similar polls for any e-vagina needing to be filled. Jo?

Option 1 - Persnickety Penguin

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Option 2 - Clit Hugger G-Spot Pleaser

Code:

Editor's note: Amy has often called herself awkward and doesn't like internal stimulation. This toy has been fashioned into a swan. Baby swans are awkward but grow into beautiful birds that probably take it internally. The parallels are obvious. Help her grow. And phthalate free? Even better.....nobody wants a cancerous clit.

Option 3 - The Feeldoe Stout

Code:

Editor's note: It sounds like a creepy, animal-molesting beer....but alas, this stout goes in the other end. Since this toy combines strapon sex (without the hassles of a harness) and mutual penetration pleasure....and nobody knowz where the fuck Thomas is....I'd happily volunteer to take one for the team, should the feeldoe be elected.

Option 4 - Squirting Realistic Cock Dildo

Code:

Editor's note: I'm afraid this selection might betray my anonymous identity (as editor)....but holy fuck people?!?! You can give yourself a creampie? I don't know why I even made this a poll....if this one doesn't win, I have no faith in mankind. Auto-creaming? I didn't even know it was available technology. I'm giddy. The only lingering question.....is what goo would Amy put in the volcano cock to spill out? A batter of makeup, cigerette ash and milk?

Option 5 - My First Anal Kit

Code:

Editor's note: This title was just too cute. Help her explore the rosy ballon knot with her very first anal kit. I don't even know what a jackpin T-bar attachment is but I wanna see it in her ass.

Option 6 - The Fukouku Powe Pack

Code:

Editor's note: Finger fucking good! Did you ever notice all the rings on her fingers? Well, this fukouku pack goes well with her ringy blingy.

Option 7 - The Foreskin

Code:

Editor's note: At this point, I'm exhausted. Just LOL @ the fake uncut cock and vote.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."

Last edited by thermos : 05-08-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,100
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Ahh, which to pick? There is so much win here, its hard to narrow it down to only one.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:03 PM

Code:

I know - it's like picking your favorite child, right? I feel as though we birthed each one of these phallic devices.

I don't know if it's fatigue or what...but I went for the lava erupting one (selfishly).
Old 05-08-2009, 03:04 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,003
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

This is huge...how do we decide? I am mean...
Well I need a few more hours to think about it..

I will be back!
Time: 4:04 pm marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

This is tough. Knowing what I do about our little Amy, I was torn and I had it whittled down to 2, 4, or 6. The penguin thing looks a little complicated, and 5 had too many parts. In the end, I decided on 2. It looks like a multitasker. 4 I liked cuz she could grab the balls and fucking have at it, but squirting some recipe into the snatch is just asking for a yeast infection. 6 looked promising, but in the throes of a screaming orgasm, do you want to accidentally get tangled up in wiring? no. For me, 2, Clit-hugger G-spot pleaser.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 645,880
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Clit Hugger FTW. Chosen with assistance from Mrs maxbailey.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:35 PM

LOL @ mega and max.

It warms my heart to see the swan unfurling it's wings and flying....beautiful.

ahahaha....I totally followed Mega's logic there too, scary.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:40 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,100
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

lol @ Max bringing in Mrs. Max to help decide. Awesome
Old 05-08-2009, 03:45 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,200
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

I chose Persnickety Penguin because the name made me LOL.

Old 05-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Code:

I wish I could take credit for that scary contraption...but SLF dutifully scoured the interwebz for that beauty.

Not trying to dissuade any voters or start a smear campaign....but that fucker truly scares me. I'm picturing it crawling up on me in my sleep....attaching itself to my face and throat fucking me with it's bulbous tail? Perhaps it's just me.

Again, if the persnickety penguin were to win, ummm, I'm sure it's a great toy.