forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-20-2017, 04:38 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,117
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well no, I think that pic is from the early 90's. This might be closer to how she actually appeared near 71.

Old 12-20-2017, 08:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,218
BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!BillyRubin said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Cardinal Bernard Law, formerly of the Boston archdiocese and who was a HUGE figure in covering up the pedophile priest scandal, finally departed for his Eternal Reward.

Law got himself promoted to the Vatican to get away from prosecution and lawsuits. Here's hoping he's burning in Hell now.

Full story.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:15 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,781
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Being a good Catholic boy from Mass I know this name well. I should say former boy now old man. I can attest those Mass priest sure like young blue eyed Irish boys

Last edited by Vodkaman : 12-21-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:33 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,720
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Rose Marie dies at 94

Broadway and television actress Rose Marie, best known for her role as Sally Rogers on "The Dick Van Dyke Show," died Thursday, her publicist said, citing her family. She was 94.

Born Rose Marie Mazetta on August 15, 1923, in New York, she began performing at age 3 by winning an amateur contest that took her to Atlantic City, New Jersey. She soon began performing on network radio.

During a career that spanned nine decades, Rose Marie -- who went only by her first name professionally -- was also famous for appearing for years on the game show "The Hollywood Squares," which featured celebrities sitting in boxes on a life-size tic-tac-toe board. She appeared in 629 of the show's episodes.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 12-29-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:45 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

She was amazing.

That show was before my time, but I became obsessed with it when it was on Nick @ Nite a long time ago, so I saw them all.

Such a shame.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 01-12-2018, 03:28 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Actor Jerry Van Dyke, brother of Dick, dies at 86
By Ben Geier and Jackie Wattles
Updated 11:34 AM EST, Sun January 07, 2018

(CNN) Jerry Van Dyke, the younger brother of fellow comedian and actor Dick Van Dyke, died Friday at his Arkansas ranch, his wife Shirley Ann Jones told CNN. He was 86.

Van Dyke was known for several roles, most notably for playing the assistant football coach on the late '80s and '90s hit show "Coach," for which he earned 4 Emmy nominations. He also made appearances on his brother's classic sitcom "The Dick Van Dyke Show."

He died of heart failure. His wife told CNN he never fully recovered from a "horrible car accident" two and a half years ago in which he was "injured very badly.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:43 PM

Babymetal Guitarist Mikio Fujioka Dead at 36
BY DAMIAN FANELLI, JAN 10, 2018

Mikio Fujioka, guitarist for Japanese pop-rockers Babymetal, has died at age 36. The news was announced by the band via social media.

“The ‘Little’ Guitar Kami of #babymetal‘s #Kamiband has passed away in the metal galaxies,” Babymetal wrote, referencing Fujioka's nickname, “Ko-Gami,” which means “Little God.”

According to several sources, Fujioka died January 5 after falling from an observation deck December 30. Although the band hasn't officially confirmed the date or cause of death, they did share a salute to Fujioka and one of his idols, British guitarist Allan Holdsworth, who died at age 70 in April 2017, plus a quote from Babymetal's “The One,” which you can hear at the bottom of this story:

"We hope he is now with his guitar master A. Holdsworth and enjoying an epic guitar session with him. We are the one, together, we're the only one, you are the one, forever, #RIP #THEONE."

Fujioka had been with Babymetal for the past five years, essentially as a touring guitarist. The band's tours took them to the far corners of the globe; they even opened for Guns N’ Roses and Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2017.

Fujioka is survived by a wife and two daughters.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-12-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 10:52 PM

Keith Jackson, Voice of College Football, Dies at 89
By RICHARD GOLDSTEIN JAN. 13, 2018

Mr. Jackson worked at 10 Summer and Winter Olympics and on “ABC’s Wide World of Sports.” He was the play-by-play man for the inaugural season of N.F.L. “Monday Night Football” and was at the microphone for baseball, pro and college basketball, and auto racing.

Continue reading the main story
But he was best known for ranging across the collegiate football map, from Ann Arbor to Tuscaloosa, from Columbus to Happy Valley, the home of Penn State.

“You always know it’s a big game when Keith’s there,” Joe Paterno, the Penn State coach, once said.

Mr. Jackson had the same reputation among his colleagues in the booth. As the former quarterback Bob Griese, Mr. Jackson’s color commentator for many years, recalled: “At our first game, he said to me, ‘All right, what do you want to do?’ I said: ‘You’re the guy who’s been here. You’re Mr. College Football.’”

Even after decades in the job, Mr. Jackson retained an old-fashioned, wide-eyed love for the college game.

“The N.C.A.A. can make anybody cynical,” he once told Sports Illustrated. “But I’m not. It’s still fun to see new generations enjoy the game peaceably. I get there an hour and a half before the game and watch the bands rehearse, the people carry on. You let it seep into you.”

The National Sportscasters and Sportswriters Association, now known as the National Sports Media Association, named Mr. Jackson sportscaster of the year five consecutive times, from 1972 to 1976.

He told The New York Times how the broadcaster Ted Husing had inspired his breezy style, advising him: “Never be afraid to turn a phrase. If you can say something in such a way that’s explanatory, has flavor and people can understand it, try it. If it means quoting Shakespeare or Goethe, do it.’’

He was more partial to the lingo of his native rural South.

Mr. Jackson’s “Whoa, Nellie!” punctuating an exciting play was his best-remembered good ol’ boy touch, though he maintained that he didn’t use it all that often.

He said he had a mule named Pearl while growing up on a Georgia farm but attributed the expression to his great-grandfather Jefferson Davis Robison, who evidently plowed many a field holding the reins of a mule.

“He was a farmer and he was a whistler,” Mr. Jackson told The Los Angeles Times in 2013. “He loved two phrases: ‘Dad gummit’ and the other was ‘Whoa Nellie.’”

Mr. Jackson informally christened the University of Michigan’s cavernous stadium at Ann Arbor “the Big House”; he relished broadcasting the Rose Bowl game, “the granddaddy of ’em all”; and he admired the enormous linemen, who were “the Big Uglies in the trenches.”

Keith Max Jackson was born on Oct. 18, 1928, in the western Georgia town of Roopville, and he grew up nearby, just outside Carrollton.

He joined the Marines as a teenager, then attended Washington State University in Pullman, Wash., receiving a degree in broadcast journalism in 1954. He spent 10 years at the ABC affiliate KOMO in Seattle in news, sports and production, became sports director of ABC Radio West, then began broadcasting college football for ABC Sports in 1966.

When ABC’s “Monday Night Football” was introduced by Roone Arledge in 1970, Mr. Jackson was named the play-by-play broadcaster to work alongside Howard Cosell and Don Meredith, but a year later Mr. Arledge replaced him with a glamorous name, the former Giants star Frank Gifford.

Mr. Jackson returned to broadcasting college football and teamed with Bill Russell on N.B.A. games.

Mr. Jackson was considered well prepared and accurate, but amid the plaudits he was also remembered for a tumultuous moment’s action that he missed.

It happened at the December 1978 Gator Bowl game between Ohio State and Clemson.

With about two minutes remaining and Clemson leading, 17-15, a Tigers player, Charlie Bauman, intercepted a pass and went out of bounds in front of the Ohio State bench. Woody Hayes, the Buckeyes’ coach and one of college football’s biggest names, slugged him. An ABC camera showed the blow, but neither Mr. Jackson nor his color commentator, Ara Parseghian, were looking at the monitor.

ABC showed a replay, but it was from a different camera angle and did not capture the punch. Mr. Jackson signed off at the game’s end, Clemson having run out the clock, without reporting on the punch, which was seen by millions on television. Ohio State fired Hayes the next day.

Mr. Jackson, who lived in Southern California, had planned to retire after the 1998 season, but changed his mind when ABC suggested that he concentrate on Pacific 10 games so he could remain close to home.

He continued with a largely regional schedule, then retired after broadcasting the 2006 Rose Bowl game.

Mr. Jackson is survived by his wife, Turi Ann; his children Melanie Ann, Lindsey and Christopher; and three grandchildren.

Mr. Jackson shunned controversy in his college football broadcasts.

“I’m not a journalist,” he told The Boston Globe in 1999. “It’s a simple thing. When ABC spends half a billion dollars on something, I’m not going to rip and tear it apart.”

He prided himself on being concise and was loath to steal the spotlight from the players.

“This is not my stage,” he said. “The stage belongs to the athletes and coaches who play the game. People don’t throw down 1,000 bucks for a TV to hear me talk.”

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-15-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:03 PM

Dolores O'Riordan of The Cranberries unexpectedly dies at 46

By Daniel Kreps, Rolling Stone
10 hours ago

Dolores O'Riordan, lead singer of the Irish alternative band the Cranberries, died Monday in London. She was 46.

Cranberries Producer Stephen Street Remembers Dolores O'Riordan
"Dolores gave so much of herself at the gigs and continued to do so over the next decade or so," producer writes of "Irish songbird"

The band confirmed O'Riordan's death in a brief statement, "Irish and international singer Dolores O’Riordan has died suddenly in London today. She was 46 years old. The lead singer with the Irish band The Cranberries was in London for a short recording session. No further details are available at this time. Family members are devastated to hear the breaking news and have requested privacy at this very difficult time."

In a separate statement, the Cranberries' Noel and Mike Hogan and Fergal Lawler said, "We are devastated on the passing of our friend Dolores. She was an extraordinary talent and we feel very privileged to have been part of her life from 1989 when we started the Cranberries. The world has lost a true artist today."

No cause of death was revealed. A spokeswoman for the Metropolitan Police told the New York Times that police were called to London's Park Lane hotel Monday morning, where O’Riordan was pronounced dead at the scene. Her death has been classified as "unexplained," Reuters reports.

The Irish Times notes that the Cranberries were forced to cancel tour dates in 2017 due to O'Riordan's ill health; the band cited "medical reasons associated with a back problem." O'Riordan had also been diagnosed as bi-polar in 2014.

President of Ireland Michael Higgins said in a statement, "It is with great sadness that I have learned of the death of Dolores O’Riordan, musician, singer and song writer. Dolores O’Riordan and The Cranberries had an immense influence on rock and pop music in Ireland and internationally. I recall with fondness the late Limerick TD Jim Kemmy’s introduction of her and The Cranberries to me, and the pride he and so many others took in their successes. To all those who follow and support Irish music, Irish musicians and the performing arts her death will be a big loss."

The Kinks' Dave Davies tweeted, "I’m really shocked that #DoloresORiordan has passed so suddenly. I was talking to her a couple weeks before Christmas she seemed happy and well - we even spoke about maybe writing some songs together - unbelievable god bless her."

Born in Limerick, Ireland as the youngest in a family of seven children, O'Riordan auditioned to become singer of the Smiths-inspired band The Cranberry Saw Us, formed by brothers Noel and Mike Hogan, in 1990. As lead singer of the Cranberries, O'Riordan fronted what Rolling Stone said in 1995 was "Ireland's biggest musical export since U2."

The alternative rock quartet released their debut album Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? – which spawned the singles "Dreams" and "Linger" – in early 1993. After initially failing to make an impact upon release, "Linger" entered heavy rotation on MTV in late 1993, eventually climbing to Number Eight on the Billboard Hot 100. "Dreams" was similarly successful upon re-release.

I know exactly what every song on that album was about," O'Riordan told Rolling Stone in 1995 of writing Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?, which explored "a young woman's painful failures as an adolescent and her subsequent rebirth as a young adult." "And I know exactly what night I wrote it on and why I wrote it. And I'm kind of proud of them because they do elaborate very much how I felt at that time."

The Cranberries quickly followed up the multi-platinum success of Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? with 1994's No Need to Argue, another worldwide bestseller that boasted the hit lead single "Zombie," a political rocker about a young child killed in a terror attack. At the height of their fame, the Cranberries also appeared on Saturday Night Live and headlined their own MTV Unplugged concert. Over the course of their career, the Cranberries would sell over 40 million albums worldwide.

Stephen Street, who produced Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? and No Need to Argue, tweeted Monday, "I have just heard the new regarding #DoloresORiordan I need a little time to process what has happened. Suffice to say, I am very sad to lose someone who meant so much to me and to many people across the world. RIP my songbird."

1996's To the Faithful Departed yielded two more hits, "Salvation" and "When You're Gone," before the band's popularity began to recede. The Cranberries went on hiatus following the release of 2001's Wake Up and Smell the Roses. O'Riordan embarked a solo career in 2007 with the album Are You Listening? and, in 2016, formed the band D.A.R.K. with the Smiths' Andy Rourke.

The Cranberries reunited in 2009, resulting in 2012's Roses and their latest album, 2017's Something Else. However, plans to tour in support of the album were cancelled following O'Riordan's medical issues.

"'Linger' was the first song I wrote after joining the Cranberries. I was 18, and the youngest member of the band was 16 at the time," O'Riordan told Rolling Stone in 2017, when the Cranberries released an acoustic version of the single for Something Else. "We never imagined it'd be such a big hit."

Late Late Show host James Corden tweeted following news of O'Riordan's death, "I once met Delores O’Riordan when I was 15. She was kind and lovely, I got her autograph on my train ticket and it made my day. She had the most amazing voice and presence. So sorry to hear that she’s passed away today."

Foster the People wrote, "Shocked and heartbroken over Dolores O’Riordan’s death. The Cranberries were pinnacle in showing me that it was possible to fully embrace masculine and feminine energy in one cohesive sound. She was a true pioneer."

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 01-16-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:04 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,720

Code:

This hurt.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...