forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 02-24-2009, 05:20 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,733
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default Megan Fox in Superman body paint...

oh and no panties either [IMG] [/IMG]

Last edited by kt2008 : 02-24-2009 at 05:23 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,783
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

lol. i wish, but it's a photoshop. still, nice visual.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:58 PM

Credits: 7,733
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

thanks for ruining it for me n2 ... it is a hell of a fake
Old 02-24-2009, 06:12 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,571
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
tats .... I know it's a fake, but how did you know? Photoshop fakery is getting better and better every day, and I'm still learning about how to detect fakes. S I mean this one is obvious, but how do you tell the really good ones?
Old 02-24-2009, 06:53 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

i only know cuz there was a rumor she was going to play supergirl in the avengers movie. she released a statement saying not and said the pic is a fake.

plus, the skirt goes out further than her leg. not possible for paint. and the boots at the floor look shopped.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 02-24-2009 at 06:54 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:00 PM

Credits: 14,046
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

sorry N2, i gotta throw my 2 cents of comic book nerdiness in here. Super girl is DC so it would be the Justice League, not the Avengers (Marvel comics). But still a damn good pic

btw have you seen here in the Wonder Woman costume

Last edited by Never seeN : 02-24-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:03 PM

Code:

whatever, you comic nazi!

Old 02-24-2009, 07:10 PM

Credits: 14,046
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Never seeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Talking

Wonder Woman

Sh'e so purdy paw.......

Old 02-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,571
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

The boots don't, but the skirt's pixelation doesn't match the goose pimples on her stomach for clearity.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:51 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,099
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

It's not even a good fake. If you can't tell at first glance with this one, you shouldn't be trying to detect fakes.
RIP TheSnake