forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Is Sam Ronson actually Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend?
1. Yes. Lindsay is a lesbian, and Samantha Ronson is carpet munching. 16 37.21%
2. Nope, it's just a figure of speech. Girlfriend = bff 3 6.98%
3. Whatever, I don't care. 24 55.81%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-04-2008, 03:21 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Is Sam Ronson actually Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend?

Is Sam Ronson actually Lindsay Lohan's girlfriend?

1. Yes. Lindsay is a lesbian, and Samantha Ronson is carpet munching.

2. Nope, it's just a figure of speech. Girlfriend = bff

3. Whatever, I don't care.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,013
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I think she is hooking up with anyone willing to have her...she is suck a fucked up girl from a fucked up family that she is well...FUCKED UPPED!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,689
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Yeah, she's got such issues. I think it's pretty awesome that she's picked something just a step up from Cynthia Nixon's lesbian lover. Regardless, I'd still love to get some footage of Lohan munching some box.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:44 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 9,064
treblock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

It fuckin crazy because I love lindsay's coked up ho-ass, but DAMN! Samantha dont even give you a good fantasy! She fuckin Lindsay up.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:11 AM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,900
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

That bitch has some LONG FINGERS, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:45 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Good point too bad she's not hot.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

But she's well hung!

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 06:59 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,800
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yea Ronson has a bigger penis than me, and that makes me hate her
Old 06-06-2008, 01:38 PM

Code:

I was talking about her fingers-I've never seen her dick.
C'mon, it's a punch line-what do you call a lesbo with big fingers?

Quote:
Old 06-07-2008, 03:17 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,014
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

They are dating. The pic of them kissing is on Ronson's myspace page in her photo album.

I think she's good for Lindsay to be honest. She seems to have finally found someone who is positive in her life. God knows her family isn't. Gay, straight, who gives a fuck man. No one's asking any of you assholes to suck a dick. Jesus.

They have actually been friends for years from what I understand, since Lindsay did mean girls. Ronson did music for the movie.

I know in the world of DSF.com all women (specifically lesbians) should be 5'6 with long flowing hair, perfect asses and perfect pussy's with big tits, but I think all of you fucking know thats not true. I hate to break it to you guys, but most girls, including most on this forum, aren't fucking glamour models. The bitch you end up marrying probably isn't going to be either...Think about that for a second.

I actually think Ronson is ADORABLE!! Lucas chose a bad pic.

PMs, no emails.