forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 06-01-2008, 01:10 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 12,393
Miss ~Chloe~ is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Anal

Girls, do u do anal because you really like it or because your partner wants it?
Old 06-01-2008, 02:00 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 7,669
PANDAmonium is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I haven't done it (yet) but I'm totally open and down with the idea. I've had quite a few semi-drunken anal encounters (not of the sex variety but everything else) and I've liked everything I've gotten so far so I don't see why I would dislike anal sex.

My boy and I have been planning on it forever but we're just so lazy we never get around to it.
Old 06-01-2008, 02:25 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Well I first did it because he really wanted to, I had never been into the idea so much. I definitely don't mind it now and like it well enough, but he wants it way more often than I ever do.

Which is rather nice, I can get pretty much whatever I want out of him sexually with the promise of anal.

Old 06-01-2008, 08:23 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 42,980
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

ladies when your man is going down on you, do you like him to lick your anus?
Or just lube up and ease in, if your into anal that is. Just something I am curious about, I have been with ladies who lick to licked down there and some who don't and I was just curious on your thoughts. Thanks
Old 06-01-2008, 08:48 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

I've always thought the licking thing was a little weird, but hey, if he's into it what do I care? Just as long as I don't have to lick his. As far as the whole "lube up and ease in" thing, I appreciate at least a finger first

Old 06-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,557
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Not particularly a big fan. But if he's giving me what I need, then Ill recriprocate. But yeah be prepared for some of them to ONLY want anal after that. Thats the bummer... No pun intended-whoops. hahahaha
Old 06-01-2008, 09:24 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 42,980
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

hmmmmm thanks I have always want to ask some ladies that question.
cheers
Dan
Old 06-01-2008, 09:44 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,915
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Is anal bleaching ever involved?

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 06-02-2008, 01:25 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,256
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've failed to encounter an anal session yet...although I am interested...any tips on how to "get her to try it"??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:41 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,480
Wandering is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can't give you a girls prospective, but I can relate how I got my girl to try.

One time, during foreplay, I told her that I wanted to fuck her in the ass. But I mentioned, "not tonight, but in the future". I think that made it easier for her since I wasn't just putting her on the spot but giving her time to let the thought sink in.

Then over the course of a few weeks I included some anal play with a finger, especially right around the time of her climax.

The first night we had anal sex, I asked her before any intimacy started if she wanted to try it that night. That way she was able to prep ahead of time without ruining the mood. This is important, since if you want to go anal on your girl it really does behoove you to have her go to the bathroom before sexy-time.

It might be different with girls who have done anal before, but it was my GF's first time doing anal so I wanted to be gentle and gradual.

Of course, on the big day make sure to let her control the action initially. Let her back herself up onto your dick and control the thrusting rhythm for a while until she understands how to relax. Relaxation is pretty key to the girl enjoying it. If you feel her tense up at all, stop completely until she relaxes again. If you keep thrusting when she tenses up you are going to hurt her. And always, use tons of tons of lube at the beginning and during.