forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 05-18-2009, 09:35 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,396
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Another social site - 7 inches or better

N2 need not apply since he's automatically disqualified.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:56 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,756
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

c'mon! can't i just apply twice?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,691
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Like the old joke:

"My old lady told me to give her 10 inches and make it hurt. So I fucked her twice and slammed the back her head with the bedside lamp."
Old 05-20-2009, 02:44 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,396

Code:

You can most try but sooner or later someone will want a live verification.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:52 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,389
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Hillary isn't in your corner N2

Old 06-07-2009, 12:19 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,418
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

with some creative measuring, i can get there.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:58 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,837
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I don't think it counts if you're measuring your right arm.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,691
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Everyone knows, you measure from the wallet forward.
Old 06-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,704
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Great answer
Old 06-07-2009, 08:53 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,418
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

ballbag counts, right?