forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,776
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of
Arrow Florida Sports

I know Moose is in gville, so I expect he supports the gators...but I just created this thread to see if there are any other FL sports fans in the dsf forum, so i know whos got my back, and for what team?

So, if you don't support any fl teams, try not to come on here and be like: "YEAHHHH FLORIDA SUCKS!!!" cuz that would be unnecessary.

I am pretty much a homer for all sofla teams, except the panthers(hockey? pleassse)

Uf, um(i was raised in sofla, sue me), dolphins, marlins, heat (not in that order)

anyone else?
Old 09-29-2008, 02:53 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,706
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The Gators was my pick to win the BCS this year despite the fact I loathe them. I was happy to beat FSU in the Music City Bowl last year. And thank you Marlins for beating the Mets to eliminate them.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:03 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,972
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Florida is putting a whoopin' on Kentucky's behind right about ... wait for it ...now!
Old 10-25-2008, 02:41 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 79,391
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

My teams:

Florida Gators
Tampa Bay Bucs
Tampa Bay Rays
Tampa Bay Lightning
Tampa Bay Storm
Orlando Magic

2nd Tier support teams that I am not necessarily a "fan" of:

Jacksonville Jaguars
USF Bulls
FSU Seminoles (When they are not playing Florida)

I like Shaq, so I followed the Heat when he was there, but now not so much.
RIP TheSnake
Old 10-25-2008, 02:48 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
drenuf25 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

ive been a pretty big FSU fan for a long time. thru the good bowden years and as of recently the bad bowden years.. he's a hell of a coach tho . his recruiting as of the last 5 or so years hasnt been so great tho. just thought id share.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:12 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am pulling for the Rays in the WS. Mainly becayse David Price went to Vanderbilt

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 10-26-2008, 12:34 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,776
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well i wonder if ur from the tampa area, moose?

and if ur not a phils fan, i think ur pullng for the rays. its a great story, even if uve got no connections thru area or players..
Old 10-29-2008, 07:09 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,399
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I always thought the only purpose for florida was to provide a place for all the old people from the north to go to...
Old 10-29-2008, 07:29 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,844
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Can't argue with that......I kinda wish my team was beating down the Yanks or Sox instead. Not for nostalgia's sake.....just because I actually like the Ray's team and the rags to riches story that baseball needs.

My Aunt lives in St. Pete and is a huge Rays fan......and I've been to the Trop a couple of times......so it's been kinda bittersweet.

Then again, I've waited this long.....I don't give a fuck WHO it is.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:07 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,083
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm not big on any Florida teams. I could give a rats ass about pro sports, but I'm a Hokie, so naturally I hate Miami. I hate Florida State just because Beamer has this fucking stigma where he can't beat Bowden, I really respect their program, I just hate playing them because no matter how much better we should be, we have too good a chance to lose. Florida never bothered me until recently. You need to talk to your fellow fans that move up north because they're obnoxious as hell. I worked with a guy who called himself Gator and went on and on about how they were going to have the most proficient offense in college football history this year and were going to crush every team by at least 2 touchdowns, then after that Ol' Miss game, was ready to fire Meyer and said he was never that big a fan. Up here in NC, you never saw anything related to Florida until after they won their championships, now you have the decals that cover up the entire rear window on cars and license plate covers that disappeared after their loss this year. My Hokies may upset me, but I'm always proud to be one, win or lose, and all of the UF fans I've met up here can't say that.