forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 10-22-2018, 03:42 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Jackie Moore, Melissa Sims - Deadly Famous (2014)

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 10-22-2018, 12:06 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,721
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I find boobies hypnotizing
Old 10-23-2018, 02:35 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,482
bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!bobmystery said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I bought as many books on the subject as I could find in my teen years. I might be able to say I convinced a few girls back in the day that they were under my control, but in all honesty, it's just basic stage hypnosis. The "subjects" feel like they can play along because they have the excuse of "I was hypnotized! I couldn't help myself!" when, in fact, its just a great way to play along and do things you wouldn't normally do. Now, once I discovered BDSM and domination, it became more of a power-move thing. All consensual, of course, but role-playing having total mind control over someone can be really fun. I like being the hypnotist AND the hypnotized.

A humble-brag: I still have a few exes that occasionally text me to say they miss being controlled. I suck at long term relationships, but some of those short-term encounters where the "controlled" truly wanted to be controlled... I could write a book of Penthouse letters about it. Maybe I should....

So... MadamMeow.... are you feeling sleepy? Can you feel your mind drifting away?

Love ya, girl.

PS edit: I just noticed this is my 69th post. Coincidence? You be the judge...

Last edited by bobmystery : 10-23-2018 at 02:36 AM.
Old 10-23-2018, 03:42 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
Default Anna Paquin and J. Smith-Cameron - Margaret (2011)

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:43 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Samantha Mathis - Pump Up the Volume (1990)

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:44 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Holly Hunter - Living Out Loud (1998)

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:46 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Bailey Noble - True Blood (2013) s6e8

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:46 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Azalea Davila - Primal Fear (1996)

Quote:
Old 10-23-2018, 03:49 AM
Almost Interesting...

[quote=bobmystery;1138333

So... MadamMeow.... are you feeling sleepy? Can you feel your mind drifting away?

Love ya, girl.

PS edit: I just noticed this is my 69th post. Coincidence? You be the judge...[/QUOTE]

You know, I am feeling sleepy.

I'm bad at the controlled thing. I feel like I think I want it and then when I have it the rebel instinct kicks in and I run away.

And yay I get the 69. Can't beat that.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2018, 03:38 AM
Almost Interesting...

Default Nastassja Kinski (bd) - Say Nothing (2001)

Quote: