forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-16-2010, 02:57 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,403
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

who's got what on today's games?

Hard for me to go away from the favorites, so I say:

Saints
- though I wonder if the Saint's offense will finally show up and out-gun Ariz, or their defense will be able to put in enough stops.

Colts - can they stop Rice? If so, then I trust them against Flacco.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,330
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So far, so good. No defense to be found anywhere on either side.
Old 01-16-2010, 06:16 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Saint's D has stepped up just enough so far. But you can't count on those turnovers and random plays forever. They're getting shelled across the middle like GB last week.

Old 01-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,960
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

its a barn burner
Old 01-17-2010, 01:52 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,719
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

What's the lne on the Jet - Charger game today? anyone know?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:30 AM

Code:

Chargers -7 & Under 42 was the last I saw.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:55 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,719
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Thanks. I'm a Jets fan, so I'm hoping for the upset.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:19 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,330

The Brett Farve Show has conquered the Wild Wild West.

Last edited by The Godfather : 01-17-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:25 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,235
shithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aurashithole1 has a spectacular aura

you whores, you are making me fall in love all over... Well I am prepared to have my hopes crushed, once again. Thanks Vikes!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Well, there goes my Superbowl prediction...okay revised prediction.

Colts 17
Saints 34