forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,644
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I think Ravens vs Cowboys, the Girls win (fucking Cowgirls, but the Eagles didn't help by playing like old people fuck, slow and desperate).

That Cards Packers game was insane, no defense until the last play of OT.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-11-2010, 04:46 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 15,002
professor chaos is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The ravens already beat the chargers and almost beat the colts and if the defense can keep playing like that i'd love to see an all purple super bowl (ravens and vikings that is) Go Ravens!
Old 01-11-2010, 04:59 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

I think it will be the Chargers and the Boys in the superbowl. Not that I did very well picking the wildcard games...
Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,867
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

WTF are the Browns thinking????? why would they want to get rid of Cribbs???
Old 01-12-2010, 10:41 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,175
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

I would like to see a Colts v Jets superbowl but I don't see that happening. I am calling the Saints v Chargers. I don't think the cowboys can beat them twice in a row.

This seems to be the year for teams doing things they don't normally do. The boys won a playoff game, the Jets didn't have a total meltdown at the end of the season.
Old 01-13-2010, 12:08 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,485
bigtexdy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Colts v Jets impossible since they both AFC, I assume it was just a fantasy like.

I did terrible picking the wild card weekend, I'm gonna say its Colts Vs Vikings
Old 01-13-2010, 08:30 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,726
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

that would definitely be something they don't normally do. haha

Old 01-13-2010, 08:55 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Cribbs is under contract for another three years. He can't leave. He can sit at home if he wants. Cribbs signed a 6 year contract, and (justifiably) wants a raise. The Browns will work this out.
Old 01-14-2010, 08:23 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I just read this Mega, and wonder your thoughts?
Code:

Honest question, and not trying to start shit over your twit pal, but do you really think a kick returner is worth more than the $1.4MM/year + bonuses and endorsements? And more importantly, do you think Holmgren will pay more for it?

Old 01-14-2010, 09:02 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

First of all, this town loves Josh. He's a good dude, and was by far the most exciting Browns player this year. He's local (Kent State) and a devoted Browns fan himself. All good.

But, his agent is predictably ambitious. The guy is a douchebag. He's been up Browns management's ass for a year to renegotiate a 6 yr. contract. Now after a 4 game streak, he's playing hardball. For whatever reason, Josh is all in, and the fans are like ???

WTF, Josh? Now you're cleaning out your locker, thanks for the memories. Hang on a fucking second. This fan base is the last group of ppl you want to piss off.

Holmgren is on the job like 1 day, and you're up his ass to renegotiate?

The Browns will offer him a fair contract to keep him, but if he refuses, they may well cut him loose. I really don't think this new regime is going to take shit from players. I think they'll work it out, but don't look for Holmgren to pay Cribbs much more than 1.4.