forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-26-2011, 02:13 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,503
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

IMO they should also take away Miami's National Titles if the death penalty is enacted.

This will leave my UW Huskies as the sole 1991 National Champion!

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 08-26-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,939
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

No death penalty. Too much ACC revenue at stake. Got to look at the big picture.
Old 08-26-2011, 03:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,503

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Screw that. Everyone had suspicions about Miami's program since the early 1990's and if the violations are that egregious and have been going on for at least 10 years then there is no other possibility but for a death penalty. Or risk that NCAA guidelines will become a hypocritical farce. If that's so then Ohio State, USC, and whomever should be let off the hook. The ACC will survive. 1 less team will mean more revenue for the other 11. They are a big conference. Although less so through bowl games since 5 of those 11 would be the only real contenders every season.

I'm glad Mark Emmert has set out what he intends to do when he was hired for the NCAA president and that is to bring the hammer.

BTW he's the former UW President prior to taking the NCAA gig.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,939

Miami is not going to get away without a scratch but they definitely will not get the DEATH PENALTY. Behind closed doors this is not about right and wrong, it's business.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:14 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,771
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Old 11-28-2011, 10:06 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

g-ddamn, you, urban. g-ddamn you. i still love you for the NCs, but I'm a bitter ex. You basically did to me what my ex-gf did. After 4 yrs, we break up, and a little later, she starts dating her high school bf.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:09 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,852
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Great, how long before we get that great Ohio State version of the Urban Meyer bologna song?
Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 AM

Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Default Bullshit title game!!

Proving once again, the BCS is fucked up. I love the SEC, but seriously, how exciting will another 9-6 game be with LSU and Bama? It should have been LSU vs Oklahoma State for the title. How can you not put OK State in there after they murdered Oklahoma saturday? Bullshit, simply Bullshit.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Dicktowel.com

eh...im an sec homer, so bear with me.

9-6 game sounds boring, but did u watch? that game was fucking thrilling. i didnt care who won, but that 4th q is the tensest u can get. almost like an NFL overtime....

and as far as OK St...I wish they had gone undefeated, and then they woulda gotten in, but losing to Iowa St is what did em in. Oklahoma was nowhere near the team they were at the beginning of the season last weekend.

It sucks, the system is wack, ill agree...but the best teams always rise...and without a doubt Bama and LSU are the best 2 teams in the nation.

It's gonna be fun. LSU will find another way to pull it off somehow.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:53 AM

Code:

I watched the first game and I thought to myself..wow, this is the most boring game I have seen in a long time. At one point I put in a video game, played a while and all that was scored was another field goal. People don't want to see a defensive struggle, they want to see scoring. An aerial attack is more interesting than field goals. To me, I will end my football bowl season with the Ok St/ Stanford game. It will be the most interesting.