forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-26-2012, 03:52 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 982,424
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

24 points from Tevez. Boy done good
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-26-2012, 04:55 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

got lucky today.... two big screw ups from Liverpool...
Old 08-27-2012, 09:18 AM

Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Rooney out for maybe two months... and Modric sold to Real Madrid, so if anyone has either, you may wanna remove them
Old 08-31-2012, 05:24 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Alright the transfer window has shut and barring some late finalisations tomorrow these are the big deals of the day. Adjust your teams accordingly

Dimitar Berbatov - Man Utd to Fulham
Clint Dempsey - Fulham to Tottenham
Hugo Lloris - Lyon to Tottenham
Rafael van der Vaart - Tottenham to Hamburg (German club so out the league)
Nigel de Jong - Man City to AC Milan (Out of league)
Maicon - Inter Milan to Man City
Scott Sinclair - Swansea to Man City
Pablo Hernandez - Valencia to Swansea
Michael Essien - Chelsea to Real Mardrid - Season loan (Out the league)
Yossi Benayoun - Chelsea to West Ham - Season loan
Andy Carroll - Liverpool to Westham - Season loan
Charlie Adam - Liverpool to Stoke
Joey Barton - QPR to Marseille - Season loan (Out the league)
Stéphane Mbia - Marseille to QPR
Billy Sharp - Southampton to Nottingham Forest - Season loan (Out the league)
Gaston Ramirez - Bolgna to Southampton
Danny Rose - Tottenham to Sunderland - Season loan
Nicklas Bendtner - Arsenal to Juventus (Out of league)
Javi Garcia - Benfica to Man City

I think that may be it. Proper confirmation tomorrow.

As it stands the biggest deals are Berbatov, Maicon, Lloris and maybe Demspey
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 09-01-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:15 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Good on Berbatov to hopefully get a chance to field... as long as he doesn't take strikes from Petric this week...

Old 09-01-2012, 05:07 AM

Code:

He signed too late to play this weekend but I'll definitely be looking to include him as soon as I can.

I'm sad to see him leave Utd as I think he's a wonderful player but he clearly wasn't going to play so I'm glad to see him go rather than wait on the sidelines
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-01-2012, 05:24 AM

Full list of transfers ins and outs here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...premier-league
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

...and, he came on for Petric @ half... just as suspected/feared! so much for Petric...

Old 09-13-2012, 08:18 AM

Newcastle have stated that neither Krul or Coloccini will be playing on Monday...
Old 09-15-2012, 01:37 PM

I need Tottenham and Everton to come good tomorrow or my points total is fucked
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine