forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-14-2011, 12:29 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,988
Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

The Boogeyman, Derek Boogaard of the NY Rangers was found dead yesterday.

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=365701

Boogaard signed a US$6.5-million, four-year deal with Rangers in July and appeared in 22 games with them last season. He had a goal and an assist to go with 45 penalty minutes.

The six-foot-seven Boogaard was one of the most feared fighters in the league. He missed the last 52 games of the regular season with a concussion and shoulder injury and did not play in the playoffs.

You gotta wonder if it is drug related, or suicide.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:59 AM

Big D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSFBig D is loved by the DSF

Old 06-09-2011, 01:54 PM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,968
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 06-10-2011, 03:58 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,905,966
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 06-13-2011, 07:32 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 187,334
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

http://www.icanhazchat.com/nhl

im insom, fyi. bruins fan.

FUCK YEAH BRUINS!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:12 AM

If a Canuck goalie did that, three Boston Herald 'writers' would have posted a column about how dirty the Canucks are.

A goalie cannot initiate contact with an oposing player. Simple rule.

Then tonight a Canuck player gets pitchforked and driven back first into the boards. No penalty. He is in hospital.

But a Canuck gets the longest suspension in NHL playoff history for a clean hit that was delivered .433 seconds late, according to NHL rules.

To say nothing of the constant hacking of the wrists and back of the legs and ankles by the "big bad" Bruins.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:29 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,251
Nunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular auraNunz has a spectacular aura

Old 06-15-2011, 05:31 AM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,713
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
^
Old 06-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Never fear, thedooch is here!

Credits: 21,320
thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold

Game OVER!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 02:55 AM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,713
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

Game Over Van City!

Congrats on your shit fans...