forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-13-2018, 01:08 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,371
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Gringo

See this.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:48 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,442
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Black Panther

Watchable. Especially if you're simply trying to keep up with MARVEL's universe building.

The Wakandan tech is a bit too fantastical, but it is a comic book movie after all. Some nice performances, imagery and cgi.

Basically a son's rise to power in his father's kingdom, and the typical superhero struggle of how to use powers/abilities that can change the world for better or worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Default Upgrade

Watchable.

A bit stylish in points as well as gory (it is from one of the Saw guys after all) with a somewhat derivative story line and a not totally expected final plot twist.

One scene in particular was reminding me of Bruce Campbell in the Evil Dead movie, and I'm not saying that as a bad thing.

I wouldn't recommend paying the pay-per-view cost unless, like me, you just want some silly mind candy for a while.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:03 AM

Default Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

meh

Not as popcorn-y fun or engaging as the first one.

The plot doesn't seem particularly original (in fact, it is quite derivative . . . it's easy to recognize the influences and themes that the filmmakers used) and makes me wonder if they just rushed this film into production quickly after the surprising success of the first film. Pratt seems to be phoning his performance in with none of the rogue-ish charm displayed in the original . . . all in all, it just kind of bummed me out, I really wanted to like this sequel.

I wouldn't recommend paying the pay-per-view price. It'll be on regular cable soon. Catch it then.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 09-20-2018 at 07:34 PM. Reason: tmi, seemed too spoiler-y, shouldn't have rushed the post this morning :-(
Old 10-21-2018, 12:25 PM

Default Ant-Man & the Wasp

Watchable.

Funny -- more straight up humor than the first, probably due to Rudd being a co-writer of this sequel, with an out-of-nowhere villain, and some excellent casting with Walton Goggins and Lawrence Fishburne. Also action-y with some well done visuals/scenes.

Never seen Hannah John-Kamen before, but she's kind of smoke-y hot. Me likey

Mid-credits scene ties this flick to the events of Infinity War.

Nice lol on the poster -- who the fuck is in the Ant-Man suit? Sure doesn't look like Rudd

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 10-21-2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:03 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 106,179
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers
snowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followerssnowkiller is building a legion of followers

Movie sucked, couldn't get into it.
Old 12-25-2018, 11:08 AM

Default Pacific Rim: Uprising

Not recommended

The original Pacific Rim was writer/director Guillermo del Toro's loving homage to the giant robot movies/tv shows from Japan that so many of us loved as kids.

He put a lot of effort into making the jaeger tech look reasonable, emphasizing the size and heft of the giant robots and wear and tear of a long drawn out war. Excellent casting, a very decent story with character development and top notch graphics -- it was a fun movie for fanboys and others.

The sequel has . . . none of those things.

Glaring, gaping plot holes and contradictions with the original. Paper thin, boilerplate characters and paint-by-the-numbers storyline. The jaegers are reduced to a mash up of Transformers and Power Rangers. I tried hard to find one thing to like about this film and can't.

Don't waste your time on this stinker.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 12-25-2018, 11:16 AM

Default Venom

Recommended.

Critics savaged this flick when it came out, but movie goers gave them the finger, making this film the tenth highest grossing movie of the year. Also earning an impressive $800m worldwide in sales.

Why? It's a fun movie.

Tom Hardy makes the Eddie Brock character his own in the same way Robert Downey Jr. remade the Tony Stark character in Iron Man. Hardy is excellent with the physical, should I say comedy, of a guy being controlled by an internal symbiote.

The symbiote is a delightful anti-hero (he bites heads off his victims and eats them after all) and the storyline of the two of them coming to accept one another has some cute moments.

Excellent graphics, the Venom character is awesomely depicted on screen. Lots of action, even though it takes a while to get Venom-ing, and does seem a bit busy at times. But it's a good popcorn flick and you don't need to be a comic book fanboy (guilty as charged) to enjoy it.

Mid-credits scene lays the groundwork for a sequel.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 12-25-2018 at 11:24 AM. Reason: f*cking misspelling knucklehead
Old 12-25-2018, 11:21 AM

Default Equalizer 2

Recommended.

Actually a bit more action-y than the original I think, with a smidge more backstory on McCall.

Antoine Fuqua and Denzel are a good movie making team.

Not sure if there's any ground left to cover for a third installment, but these first two should satisfy fans for a long time.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 12-25-2018 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-25-2018, 09:44 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default White Boy Rick

Really good movie with a killer soundtrack 5/5

Last edited by Vodkaman : 12-25-2018 at 09:47 PM.