forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 11-20-2009, 05:58 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 644,524
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

While not exactly the grossest thing in the world, it's the grossest thing that's happened to me.

I had met a girl and traded numbers, the usual stuff. Her dad owned a car sales showroom and she worked as a something or other in it. She asked me to come over and see her at work one evening, so I obliged.

The showroom lights were off and the outside lights were on so you could see very little from the outside looking in but we could see out to a relatively busy street. Next thing I know, were getting all touchy and stuff and she said she has to go to the ladies room, she comes back a couple minutes later and I soon realise she has taken her panties off. She unbuttons my jeans, hops up onto the hood of a car, leans back and tells me to fuck her.

Who am I to argue?

After a few minutes of this, she wants doggy style so she jumps down, turns around and leans forward over the car so I go back to work again, jeans at my ankles, t-shirt still on and it doesn't take long for me to come, especially with the idea that the people outside may be able to see us.

I waddle to the bathroom like a happy penguin to clean up and when I come out she has already sorted herself out. She tells me she still has work to do, so I take the hint and leave with the usual 'I'll call you' stuff. I'm on the bus (couldn't afford a car back then ) on the way home and i'm thinking 'this bus smells like shit', I move seats but no, it still smells like shit. People are looking at me funny. I look down at my t-shirt and it has a sweaty shit-stain right at the bottom of it and it fucking stinks.

She hadn't just gone to the bathroom to take her panties off, she'd had a shit too and hadn't wiped her ass properly and my t-shirt had acted as a wee sponge when i'd had her bent over the car.

Needless to say I 'lost' her number after that.

Last edited by maxbailey : 11-20-2009 at 06:03 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:51 PM
drunken stepson is in NO way affiliated with this website

Credits: 13,469
drunken stepson will become famous soon enoughdrunken stepson will become famous soon enough

Hahahaha! That's rich.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:03 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,734
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

I laughed heartily at maxbailey's expense. Then today, I picked up my dad's jack russel terrier and held him in my lap. When he jumped down, there was a brief shit smell, so I thought he farted. Only thirty minutes later, did I notice a doggie shit streak on my jeans.

Karma's a bitch.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:09 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,967
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I laughed at this.

I now fully expected my boy to piss on me later when changing him!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 11-21-2009, 03:56 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,367
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

HAHAHAH...that's funny shit right there
Old 11-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,831
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

The shaft, as hard as I was then, if I'd been sliced across the head, I would have bled out. I do kind of regret it, because she had given every indication that she was wild, and we were both a little coked out.

Yeah, sweat doesn't bother me too much, I sweat like crazy even if I'm not doing strenuous activity, so....

There was a girl once that I was about to go down on and she had cigarette burns along the inside of her thigh leading up to her labia, and the one closest to her lips was like infected or pus-covered or something, so I was out of there. The fact that I had fucked her the night before in the dark made me cringe and gave me the shrinky-winky for a while.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-28-2009, 10:22 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,367
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

haha...they should make a cock light like those hat lights they have now!!! That way you see pus infected pussy